blue-eyes fan fic

blue-eyes

That's way to powerful but whatever, first, I'll play graceful charity, so by discarding 2 cards from my hand, I can draw 3, then i play ultimate destruction virus, this card remains on the field for a total of 3 turns, 3 of yours then 3 of mine, during those 3 turn, you cannot summon any monster higher than 4 stars, this also destroys your blue eyes, sending my Gu-Ki-Moki to my graveyard, this card costs me 2000 life points though. 2nd, I'll use monster rebirth, by discarding 1 card from my hand to the graveyard, i can bring back Gu-Ki-Moki to my hand, then I'll summon him in def and end my turn

you have 4000 life points and i have 2000

I summon umi gami dragon lv3

then by using it's ability, i can sacrifice it to play umi gami dragon lv5

now i activate my face down cards, reload and replenishment, every time i discard cards to the graveyard i gain 800 lp for each cards, and since reload sends the 2 cards in my hand to the graveyard, increasing my lp by 1600, i now have 3600 lp, then by playing gift of the pharaoh i can draw till i have 5 cards in my hand, then i activate another reload and by sending the 4 cards in my hand to the graveyard i gains 3200 lp, now i have 6800 lp, then i play monster reborn to bring back my umi gami dragon lv8, when it's played, umi gami dragon lv5 is instantly removed from play. Umi gami lv8 stats: ATK/2800 DEF/2000. I play 1 card face down and attack your monster

I summon umi gami dragon lv3

then by using it's ability' date=' i can sacrifice it to play umi gami dragon lv5

now i activate my face down cards, reload and replenishment, every time i discard cards to the graveyard i gain 800 lp for each cards, and since reload sends the 2 cards in my hand to the graveyard, increasing my lp by 1600, i now have 3600 lp, then by playing gift of the pharaoh i can draw till i have 5 cards in my hand, then i activate another reload and by sending the 4 cards in my hand to the graveyard i gains 3200 lp, now i have 6800 lp, then i play monster reborn to bring back my umi gami dragon lv8, when it's played, umi gami dragon lv5 is instantly removed from play. Umi gami lv8 stats: ATK/2800 DEF/2000. I play 1 card face down and attack your monster[/quote']

(reload returns the cards back to your deck, then you draw the same number of cards you returned)

Archived