˜”*°•.˜”*°•.Taste The Rainbow!.•°*”˜.•°*”˜ R/F for R/F best help gets +1 rep

Chevalier

• 2 months later...
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

For Gratia, the end wording is a bit iffy. It should say:

If that card is a Winged Beast-type monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field. If not, discard that card.

For Rushifa, it should say:

Toss a coin when this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned successfully.

I think Light Seeker should say:

When this card inflicts Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points,

Iraghi should say:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully,

Rainbow Island should read:

While this card is face-up on the field, whenever a monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, change that monster to face-up ATK positon.

The cards are pretty good, and get their points across. The originality is superb. Overall, these cards are great. It's just the really nitpicky things I pointed out above that keep these cards from perfection. Great work.

Harsh Rating: 92%

Merciful Rating: 10/10

• 1 month later...
Guest KAJN

[align=left]In my opinion I think that if you want to make a new set you should make it different from the known TCG. Why don't you make it Rainbow-Type. And what can be good is that you make a code for it like what I did in my new thread.

Anyway until know I can rate 8.98/10 ^-^. Nice work. But the holographic effect is a little bit off.[/align]

********************Hope I Helped*********************

********************Hope I Helped*********************

Archived