Deck Control Curse

M.Hats

I guess that does make it a bit less accessible to many decks. So here is the revised version, the effect is really what this card is about so a deck built around the 3 virus cards or discarding from the deck/hand would work with this. Still looking for a decent name.

cursephpho6.jpg

Well the OCG is a mix of Parasite Paraside and Sinister Serpent as well as the virus cards with some minor changes so unless someone can point out the OCG problems and some corrections I will have to assume this is fine. The only way to get perfect OCG is really to copy other effects, and as this is a bit more original a take it can't be the same text as any other cards. It is possible I have made mistakes but no one seems to be providing any corrections just telling me that they are sure it isn't right.

BTW whats the verdict on the new name, I'm still struggling to think up something cooler.

@Werid090 : he actually said "I can think of a deck to build around this card if it actually existed." As in he could, and I would assume he is talking about a deck using the Virus cards or similar.

The effect is pretty powerful as it is an immediate loss of draw as well some potential loss of draw. The main problem is the chance as you never know when they will draw the card or if they will at all before the duels over. With 3 of them however it becomes very dangerous for the opponent. Also as every time one is drawn with its effect going it can be placed back in their deck almost immediately.

@ Everyone : Many of you have mentioned OCG errors but no one has actually pointed them out. This is frustrating as I don't know what to correct, if you don't point out the OCG errors and I can't find them I'm going to assume that they don't exist. So would someone PLEASE tell me what is wrong with the OCG?

I'm thinking of making some more cards built around deck control so hopefully I will come up with something soon.

Archived