•The Vocaloid Project•

.Starrk

I think it's:

K+M+R+L = aS[wTF(s-sH)^9001]^2

K being the Kaito factor, M being the Miku factor, R being the Rin factor, and L being the Luka postulate.

aS is the variable of awesomeSauce, where it is then multiplied by the following:
w=what, with T equalling The, with F=F***
s is the sweetness factor, where we subtract the sH, which is the sH** variable. These are raised to the 9001st power, with the entire equation being squared.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1298772507' post='5037233']
I think it's:

K+M+R+L = aS[wTF(s-sH)^9001]^2

K being the Kaito factor, M being the Miku factor, R being the Rin factor, and L being the[b] Luka postulate.[/b]

aS is the variable of awesomeSauce, where it is then multiplied by the following:
w=what, with T equalling The, with F=F***
s is the sweetness factor, where we subtract the sH, which is the sH** variable. These are raised to the 9001st power, with the entire equation being squared.
[/quote]
Icwutudidthar

Also, +rep, I loled xD

Thanks for the rep :D

Soiherduliekmymathz?

xD

There is also the alternative formula:

4V = E^2 + [4 x (Ic + L + f + Rr)^2] / KMLR

Where the answer, 4 times the variable V, which is the main focus of the Vocaloid Theorem (Found in "Mathematical Vocaloid Equations", Ch. 1, Volume 1) equals:

E, the Epicness factor, which is then squared. This is added to the following- 4 times the following added variables. Ic, which is the main focus of the Ice cream theorem ("Mathematical Vocaloid Equations", Ch. 2, Volume 4), L, the Leek variable ("MVE", Ch. 2, Volume 1), f, the fish theorem's main focus ("MVE", Ch. 2, Volume 3), as well as the Rr variable ("MVE", Ch. 2, Volume 2). The aforementioned variables are then squared.

The above is all divided by the following multiplied focuses of major mathematical theorems: The Kaito variable (which can be further explained in "MVE", Ch. 1, Volume 4), the Miku variable ("MVE", Ch. 1, Volume 1), the Luka postulate ("MVE", Ch. 1, Volume 3), as well as the Rin factor ("MVE", Ch. 1., Volume 2).

EDIT: Working on a post in the RP now.

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1298774827' post='5037309']
Thanks for the rep :D

Soiherduliekmymathz?

xD

There is also the alternative formula:

4V = E^2 + [4 x (Ic + L + f + Rr)^2] / KMLR

Where the answer, 4 times the variable V, which is the main focus of the Vocaloid Theorem (Found in "Mathematical Vocaloid Equations", Ch. 1, Volume 1) equals:

E, the Epicness factor, which is then squared. This is added to the following- 4 times the following added variables. Ic, which is the main focus of the Ice cream theorem ("Mathematical Vocaloid Equations", Ch. 2, Volume 4), L, the Leek variable ("MVE", Ch. 2, Volume 1), f, the fish theorem's main focus ("MVE", Ch. 2, Volume 3), as well as the Rr variable ("MVE", Ch. 2, Volume 2). The aforementioned variables are then squared.

The above is all divided by the following multiplied focuses of major mathematical theorems: The Kaito variable (which can be further explained in "MVE", Ch. 1, Volume 4), the Miku variable ("MVE", Ch. 1, Volume 1), the Luka postulate ("MVE", Ch. 1, Volume 3), as well as the Rin factor ("MVE", Ch. 1., Volume 2).

EDIT: Working on a post in the RP now.
[/quote]
I loled so hard.

You need to write Mathematical Vocaloid Equations and publish it into a book >:UUU

And yay <3

Fan-made Vocaloids? Don't know much about fandom. Apart from those two that sang 'Triple Baka' with Miku. Akita Neru abd... Tetso something...
How do we get them anyways? Download?

P.S. My theme Song and avvie. Is the shiz. I should totally be Miki for 3 months straight.

Archived