•The Vocaloid Project•

.Starrk

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336014339' post='5931439']
I also know that you can stop worrying about it so much.

Worry too much and you'll get stressed out.
Stress out too much and your condition will probably worsen.
And when your condition worsens, it gets self-explanatory after that.
[/quote]

Worry and Stressing out, my To-Do list for everyday.And I'll try u.u

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1336014540' post='5931446']
Worry and Stressing out, my To-Do list for everyday.And I'll try u.u
[/quote]

I'm going to be very blunt with you in the following 2 statements.

Get over it. Get over your worry, and get over your stress.

"Worry gives a small thing a big shadow."
It's a Swedish proverb.

Stop worrying too much. Worry too much, you'll get nervous over little things. I know that cancer isn't small, but if you treat it like it's the end of the world, that's all you'll end up believing, even IF there is (and I know there is) a way to get rid of that cancer.
So stop worrying, and start having faith in your family, friends, and the doctors who will make it their job to save your life.

I wish you the best, Sanji-kun, so may your future be long and bright.

[quote name='.Starrk' timestamp='1336015207' post='5931461']
Hola. Busy lately. Nice to see you. :3 How's college?
[/quote]

Went great until today, which has me now on a 4 month break.

Father said I have to get a job, or I'm stuck at home for said 4 months of break, with no social life whatsoever.

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336015444' post='5931466']

Father said I have to get a job, or I'm stuck at home for said 4 months of break, with no social life whatsoever.
[/quote]

My stepdad made me get a job in Publix for the summer. >.>He freaking ruined my summer.

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336015444' post='5931466']

[/quote]

I can't get a job either. Mostly because jobs are to high demanding right now.

Thing is, I have only a quarter tank of gas left in my car, and I have things planned with my friends tomorrow and Friday, and my father basically said to my face that I can't go because he essentially says that friends are not as important as work.

So I can't go anywhere. And my father will essentially not care.

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336015998' post='5931485']
Thing is, I have only a quarter tank of gas left in my car, and I have things planned with my friends tomorrow and Friday, and my father basically said to my face that I can't go because he essentially says that friends are not as important as work.

So I can't go anywhere.  And my father will essentially not care.
[/quote]

Wow your father sounds really traditional. =o

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336015998' post='5931485']

So I can't go anywhere. And my father will essentially not care.
[/quote]

Pfft. That s*** annoys me.

[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1336016096' post='5931488']
Wow your father sounds really traditional. =o
[/quote]

He's not. He's just white.
You get the point.

[quote name='.Starrk' timestamp='1336016226' post='5931491']
Pfft. That s*** annoys me.
[/quote]

And, he'll be on a fishing trip. Catching fish.
Outside. With HIS friends. For the rest of the week.
I. AM. PISSED. AS. F***.

[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1336004348' post='5931318']
If you did not notice my status, i got cancer. .-.
[/quote]=O

Um, stay strong. ;~;

Also, I decided not to draw my Vocaloid until the weekend, Monday, or next Wednesday. =o

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336016412' post='5931493']
And, he'll be on a fishing trip. Catching fish.
Outside. With HIS friends. For the rest of the week.
I. AM. PISSED. AS. F***.
[/quote]o=

That sounds hi*shot*

[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1336013828' post='5931426']
How can I stop having cancer? .-.
[/quote]
You know what I mean. =o

You were talking about it before.

What are you, a bunch of people on here and my teacher saying?

It's possible to get rid of that type of cancer, so, um, don't worry. =o

And Shizu-chan, yeah, it's probably because you've stopped posting there.

It's amazing how much one song, one Vocaloid seems to get posted here. ._.

Obviously any version (like that one) that uses more original instead of the more robotic version is the better version. =D

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1336081303' post='5931954']
It's amazing how much one song, one Vocaloid seems to get posted here. ._.

Obviously any version (like that one) that uses more original instead of the more robotic version is the better version. =D
[/quote]

There's also IA's version of "Meltdown."

[media='youtube']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqvY8XDTrjQ&feature=related[/media]

She rolls her r's. Must. Find. Download.

That is AWESOME.

and, this says "[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Miku[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Hatsune[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]tried[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]to sing[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]to[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]the[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Little Busters! Saya's song.[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Encyclopedia[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]large"[/background][/size][/font][/color]
(Google Translate)
Tried? =D

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xi9w9jeajw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xi9w9jeajw[/url]

[quote name='-Protagonist-' timestamp='1336068023' post='5931759']
Figured.
I've been busy with stuff; doesn't mean I stopped collecting dragons though.
I hope you're still collecting dragons.
[/quote]
Yep, I'm still collecting, too.

Btw, I've got a fogged egg on my scroll for Saturday @ 4:30 PM for a neglected experiment. ;D

If you can be on at that time, Dragon Cave time, I'd like you to help. If you say yes, I'll change my account to accept help and I'll PM the code on Saturday. =o

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1336091695' post='5932081']
Yep, I'm still collecting, too.

Btw, I've got a fogged egg on my scroll for Saturday @ 4:30 PM for a neglected experiment. ;D

If you can be on at that time, Dragon Cave time, I'd like you to help. If you say yes, I'll change my account to accept help and I'll PM the code on Saturday. =o
[/quote]

I have bad timing when it comes to different timezones.
Yes, even Dragon Cave time...

[url="http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Click_Sites"]http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Click_Sites[/url]

Just use the free sites listed.

Archived