Kakashi's Multi-Card Template-

[center][img]http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab148/VanitusSpriter/Kakashirender0.png?t=1298978324[/img][/center]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="7"][center]Kakashi's HD Multi-Card Template![/center][/size][/font]
[center]Made 99% from scratch!
[url=http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab148/VanitusSpriter/CardEX1.png?t=1298976998]Example[/url][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"][center]Description[/center][/size][/color]
[center]This is an HD card template that includes all types of card except Magic.

[b]Includes:[/b]
Normal Monster
Effect Monster
Trap / Spell
Exceed
Synchro
Dark Synchro
Fusion
Ritual
Obelisk Blue
Slifer Red
Ra Yellow
Custom[/center]

[center][size="6"][b]Fonts[/b][/size]
Stone Serif ITC Medium
Stone Serif Sem SC ITC TT
Stone Serif Semi Bold
Baskerville (Numbers)

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"]How To Receive[/size][/color]
[b]Just send me 200p and comment here that you want it and have sent the points, then I will PM it to you. You may not use it for Shops
You may not claim that you made it. Don't try.[/b][/center]

[center][spoiler=CREDITS]

Attributes from Touma. Everything else is made from scratch. :3

[/spoiler][/center]

[quote name='TheGenuine' timestamp='1299469190' post='5057132']
I am Using it and i don't understand it......its nothing like YCM Card maker or Magic Set editer

Edit i got Basic but not understanding it.....
[/quote]
it's a .psd so open it in photoshop and use the text tool to change the various text areas.. (click the 'T' [i think it is on toolbox in PS] then click where the name is and it should go into that then delete the text already ther using backspace and then type the name then click the other text areas (monster type/effect/sub-effect box, Circulation, Set ID, ATK, DEF, etc.)

oh and click in the column next to the layer on the layer box (the column with the eye looking thing at the top of layers box) to set visible/invisible (to change from normal looking card to fusion looking card, etc.)

i think that's right...

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1299487285' post='5057540']
it's a .psd so open it in photoshop and use the text tool to change the various text areas.. (click the 'T' [i think it is on toolbox in PS] then click where the name is and it should go into that then delete the text already ther using backspace and then type the name then click the other text areas (monster type/effect/sub-effect box, Circulation, Set ID, ATK, DEF, etc.)

oh and click in the column next to the layer on the layer box (the column with the eye looking thing at the top of layers box) to set visible/invisible (to change from normal looking card to fusion looking card, etc.)

i think that's right...
[/quote]

Yep, ANBU, that's right. Anything else, Genuine?

Archived