[KING.] Cyber Angel Futura [KING.]

[center][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"][b]Another image I found that looked awesome so I decided to make it into a card.
[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2894/82805d.jpg[/img]
1 Machine-Type monster + 1 Fairy-Type monster
This monster cannot be used as a Fusion Material Monster. You can only Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, look at the top card of your opponents Deck, if the card is a Monster Card this card can attack again. If the card is a Spell Card, draw 1 card. If the card is a Trap Card, place it at the bottom of your opponents Deck.[/b][/font][/size][/center]

Elemental Dragon: Please do not post spam. Plain rates are not the way to go about commenting on a card. Why did he lose 0.5 points?.

Interesting card. Yay for effects that rely on cards on the top of the deck! Kinda helps see your opponent's plays in advance.

i see a whole archtype / set / deck / extra deck

based on effect that reveals your opponent's top card in his/her deck then depending on what type of card (monster spell trap) a effect happens and fusing machines and fairys together

(like nph wanted go cyborg all the sudden LOL)

great concept great idea i would look forward to this idea keep up the good work

Archived