WARRIOR SUPREMUS!

Mecha Love

[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9046/361959.jpg[/img][/img]

Lore: 1 Warrior-Type Synchro Monster + 1 or more Warrior-Type Normal Monsters.
When this card is successfully Fusion-Summoned, you can inflict damage equal to the total level of the Normal Monsters used to Summon this card x100. If this card is destroyed, you can activate one of the following effects depending on how this card was destroyed:
-Monster Effect: Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type Synchro Monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.
-By battle: Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type Synchro Monster from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position.
-Spell Card: Remove from play 1 monster on your opponents side of the Field.
-Trap Card: Your opponent must randomly discard 1 card from their Hand.

I want Public opinion on this card. I wont change it for my contest 1 on 1 vs Aragon45000 but vote for it if you wish. mainly want to see your opinions!

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1299698804' post='5062802']
[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9046/361959.jpg[/img][/img]

Lore: 1 Warrior-Type Synchro Monster + 1 or more Warrior-Type Normal Monsters.
When this card is successfully Fusion-Summoned, you can inflict damage equal to the total level of the Normal Monsters used to Summon this card x100. If this card is destroyed, you can activate one of the following effects depending on how this card was destroyed:
-Monster Effect: Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type Synchro Monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.
-By battle: Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type Synchro Monster from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position.
-Spell Card: Remove from play 1 monster on your opponents side of the Field.
-Trap Card: Your opponent must randomly discard 1 card from their Hand.

I want Public opinion on this card. I wont change it for my contest 1 on 1 vs Aragon45000 but vote for it if you wish. mainly want to see your opinions!
[/quote]
That is an amazing card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good card ^^ .. I know this pic from somewhere .. but I don't remember ... well .. it's a really good card 9/10. I don't give 10/10 because I think the name could be more cool .. if you change the order like: "Supremus Warrior" .. but it is yours do what you want ^^

Archived