Entwine The Silver Moon

DjaFe

Made a random support card for the deck im running right now :)
Hope you like it

Rate / Hate / Comment

[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7753/290872.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Lore][center][b]You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard when either player activates "Book of Moon". When this card is Special Summoned this way it cannot be destroyed by battle until End Phase. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in your hand, Deck or Graveyard.[/b][/center][/spoiler]

Didn't want to make it a Tuner or to have it treated as a normal monster when RFP. My old deck resolved around Book of Moon and synchroing. And there's a hidden way of using Book of Moon that few are aware off.

This is an old card before the last ban list, was just 2 lazy to upload it.

[quote name='DjaFe' timestamp='1299721975' post='5063608']
Didn't want to make it a Tuner or to have it treated as a normal monster when RFP. My old deck resolved around Book of Moon and synchroing. And there's a hidden way of using Book of Moon that few are aware off.

This is an old card before the last ban list, was just 2 lazy to upload it.
[/quote]

1st rfp was said just cover the bases if it was rfp

2nd is your deck resolved around book of the moon and sychroing then why not make it a tuner ?

3rd i would like know the hidden way of the book of the moon (just pm it to me)

I don't need it to have as a tuner because I already have lots of tuners, but their main problem is that they hit around lvl 4 or 6 too often. This one is made so I would be in a better situation for synchroing lvls 6, 7 or 8.

i see about it not being a turner well in that case that good then

how about making a surporter tuner monster that speacial summon Entwine The Silver Moon from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

well did you pm me the hiiden way about the book of the moon yet ???

i would like know the hidden way of the book of the moon (just pm it to me)

Archived