my very first CARD!!

ocg is way off

0.00/100.00 until fixed ....... (so in other words will not recieve a proper rating until errors and problems are deemed fixed)

plus un oringinal effect to boot too

here the proper lore (i think .....)

if your Opponent control 1 or more Monster(s) and you have control no Monsters, you can Special Summon this Card.

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1299708823' post='5063167']
ocg is way off

0.00/100.00 until fixed ....... (so in other words will not recieve a proper rating until errors and problems are deemed fixed)

plus un oringinal effect to boot too

here the proper lore (i think .....)

if your Opponent control 1 or more Monster(s) and you have control no Monsters, you can Special Summon this Card.
[/quote]

Don't criticise him on his OCG and then post the wrong OCG yourself.

To the card, try only to use one type, Machine is preffered. The correct OCG is:
[b]If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/b]

So, yeah, the exact same as Cyber Dragon. Even the name and types are the exact same idea.
I'm sorry, but this is unoriginal. The only reason someone would pick this over Cyber Dragon is because it's stronger, but it is a bit overpowered.
Sorry, but here is my rating:

Picture and Name: 50%
OCG: 55%
Creativity and Effect: 7%
Balance: 80%
Averaged Total: 48%

do I have a say in this? Well, yes the OCG is completely off but I love the card Art. Yes it is like Cydra (Cyber Dragon) but a lot of cards are like that. Like "Big Piece Golem" and "Evil Hero Prodigy". I think thsi card is decnt but other than the complaints that seem obvious, I rate this a [b]3/10[/b]. so yea my grading system is about if i understand teh card the art of the card, the OCG of the card and if it needs improvement or not. could do better but at least u tried. :)

Archived