The 3 Archangels

nick05

I don't know if they are too OP or not ... please comment ^^

[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1471/376580c.jpg[/img]

Lore:"This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing LIGHT Monsters.During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.If this card is destroyed,Special Summon 1 Fairy type Monster from your Graveyard with 1800 or less ATK ."

[img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7511/376580.jpg[/img]

Lore:"This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing LIGHT Monsters.Once per turn,you can discard one card of your hand to destroy 1 Monster on the field."

[img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6603/376580t.jpg[/img]

Lore:"This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing DARK Monsters.The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT.When this card is Summoned,you can pay 1000 points of Life to destroy all non-DARK Monsters on the field."

[quote name='nick05' timestamp='1299717723' post='5063461']
Lore:"This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing [b]LIGHT[/b] Monsters.During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.If this card is destroyed [s]by battle[/s],Special Summon 1 Fairy[b]-T[/b]ype Monster from your Graveyard with [b]1800 or less ATK[/b]."

[i]I crossed out the "by battle" part because this guys summoning restrictions makes it balanced, and he's strong enough to not have to worry very much about being killed in battle.[/i]

Lore:"This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing [b]LIGHT[/b] Monsters.Once per turn,you can discard one card [b]from[/b] your hand to destroy 1 Monster on the field."

[i]Give it another effect, doesn't seem worth it unless you run Fabled, but there are better choices in Fabled decks.[/i]

Lore:"This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing [b]DARK[/b] Monsters.The Attribute of this card is also treated as Light [s]and Dark[/s].While this card is face-up on the field,all cards sent to the Graveyard are removed from play."

[i]The only reason for this guys effect is a Macro deck, but it wouldn't get run because other cards do it better and are easier to get out.[/i]
[/quote]
That's my cnc.

1st card= balanced ,well done but less creative. B for it
2nd card= maybe you should specify it to this [i]Once per turn, you can discard 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field.[/i]. if yes i give B+ for this

3rd card=simply useful, deadly and because of it i give this A ;)

Lucifer just became an AoJ beatstick 0_0

I think it's awesome.

I don't think Gabriel needs the nerf Maha suggested, once per turn prevents it from killing off too much at once, and with all the Destruction/Stardusts running around everywhere, it probably won't be on the field long enough to single handedly decimate your opponent.

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1299854053' post='5066518']
1st card= balanced ,well done but less creative. B for it
2nd card= maybe you should specify it to this [i]Once per turn, you can discard 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field.[/i]. if yes i give B+ for this

3rd card=simply useful, deadly and because of it i give this A ;)
[/quote]

ow thanks ^^ ...an A .. I'm happy now =]

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1299871546' post='5066899']
Lucifer just became an AoJ beatstick 0_0

I think it's awesome.

I don't think Gabriel needs the nerf Maha suggested, once per turn prevents it from killing off too much at once, and with all the Destruction/Stardusts running around everywhere, it probably won't be on the field long enough to single handedly decimate your opponent.
[/quote]

ow ..thanks you too ^^ .. the effect of Gabriel .. so .. it's good for now =]

Archived