Gemini Zero for locals

Finally got around getting the stuff. Once again, no warning and Duality because of budget.
And I don't know if The Shining is legal in Europe yet.

Main Deck
2x CyDra
3x E-Hero Alius
1x E-Hero Stratos
3x Gemini Lancer
2x D.D. Warrior Lady
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Honest
2x Snowman Eater

1x Future Fusion
1x E-Call
1x RotA
3x Miracle Fusion
1x MR
1x Dark Hole
1x Book of Moon
1x Giant Trunade
3x Gemini Spark

2x Hero Blast
3x Dimensional Prison
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Bottomless Trap
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Royal Opression

Extra Deck
3x Absolute Zero
2x Chimeratch Fortress Dragon
1x Catastor
1x Magical Android
1x Gaia Knight
1x Brionac
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Mist Wurm

Side Deck
2x D.D. Crow
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Legendary Jujitsu Master
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Prohibition
2x Zombie World
1x Super Polymezation
2x Mirror of Oaths

Just came back from my locals. Went 3-2. Won against Kakurai Machina, 1 GB player and some vanilla beatdown thing that runs Blade-Edge. Lost against my friend, who also played GB (altough this deck has a suprisingly good match-up against GB) and Chaos Plant, which doesn't suprise me too much TBH.

Got a notepad, a Rare Kuriboh and 1 HA3 Booster as price support. Pulled Gungnir :D
[/crappy report]

I'm usually having trouble grabbing my Alius to get the engine started, so I need to have room for a 2nd E-Call, but I'm really thight on space. I was also think of Forbidden Lance, but eh...

And Caius works suprisingly good in this, but that's probarly I lack Duality, so I don't draw into my stuff fast enough, so Caius is just there as a sub to make Snowman-Eaters not a sitting duck and use Alius/Lancer to summon Caius when I don't draw into Gemini Sparks.

[quote name='Evil Hero Neos' timestamp='1299965686' post='5069381']
If you need a second E-call, I suggest negging Treeborn, as you potentially have 15 oppurtinites for facedown s/t's, which are amazing in this deck. But it depends how often treeborn helps you make AB0/Caius.
[/quote]

Was thinking of that too.
TBH I was also thinking of negging the Caius' as well for 2 Rose, Warrior of Revenge, since they aren't nearly as dead as Caius and has the opportunity to go into Gungnir with Snowman-Eater.

Archived