Signer Dragons Evolutions

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090625022437/yugioh/images/thumb/3/3c/RedDragonArchfiendAssaultModeCRMS-EN-UR-1E.png/300px-RedDragonArchfiendAssaultModeCRMS-EN-UR-1E.png[/img] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110127195445/yugioh/images/thumb/5/58/MajesticStarDragonDP10-EN-R-1E.png/300px-MajesticStarDragonDP10-EN-R-1E.png[/img]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101122071661/yugioh/images/thumb/5/5b/ShootingStarDragonSTBL-EN-UR-1E.jpg/300px-ShootingStarDragonSTBL-EN-UR-1E.jpg[/img] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101118172404/yugioh/images/thumb/c/c1/RedNovaDragonSTBL-EN-UR-1E.jpg/300px-RedNovaDragonSTBL-EN-UR-1E.jpg[/img]

The 3rd anime is called Yugioh 5D's for FIVE DRAGONS! Yet there is actually SIX dragons of course. But if you look at all the cards for these dragons I always feel like it show be called Yugioh 2.5 D's. Yusei's Dragon and Jack's Dragon are the only ones to get any love in the form of updated forms. So I wanted to even out the support and make sure all 6D's have 4 different evolved forms.

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100723074018/yugioh/images/thumb/1/1b/StardustDragonDP08-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-StardustDragonDP08-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img]

Double Tuning Stardust
WIND/Dragon/12
3300/2500
2 Tuners + Stardust Dragon
You can remove from play a tuner in your graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.

Almost all Double Tuning monsters I made involve Tuners in the graveyard. This has one of the shortest effects but it is also the only Stardust Dragon form that can do multiple negations per turn.

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080831190733/yugioh/images/thumb/0/0a/RedDragonArchfiendCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png/300px-RedDragonArchfiendCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png[/img]

Accel Red Dragon Archfiend
DARK/Dragon/10
3500/3000
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + Red Dragon Archfiend
This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Spells, Traps, or monsters. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls, destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls after damage calculation. Once per turn you may reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck and shuffle them back in. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent and increase this card’s ATK by 1000 until the end of this turn for each Tuner Monsters revealed. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.

Also most Accels will reveal the top 5 cards for Tuners. Pretty straight-forward and self-explanatory except for the almost random burn effect. The last 2 Signer Dragons revealed both had anti-burn effects and I felt the Signer Dragons need more burn effects. In the anime Majestic Red Dragon has a burn effect and his support card Crimson Fire has a burn effect so I wanted this evolution to have a burn effect too.

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100723074449/yugioh/images/thumb/b/b9/BlackRoseDragonCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png/300px-BlackRoseDragonCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png[/img]

I feel like people only use Black Rose Dragon for her nuke the field ability but I think her second ability is more creative and fun so I based her evolutions more off that one.

Black Rose Dragon/Assault Mode
FIRE/Dragon/9
2900/2300
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to change 1 all monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position, and reduce their ATK to 0 until the End Phase. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Same activation cost except it affects every monster your opponent controls instead of just one which makes your swarming tactics more deadly. Plus because it is all of their monsters, it no longer cares if it is in defense position to begin with.

Majestic Black Rose Dragon
FIRE/Dragon/9
3700/2800
"Majestic Dragon" + "Black Rose Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
If this card is destroyed by a card effect, destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you to change 1 monster your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position, and reduce its ATK to 0. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Negates all their ATK for free which sets up a nasty attack.

Aceel Black Rose Dragon
FIRE/Dragon/9
3200/2400
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + Black Rose Dragon
If this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, you may destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn you may reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck. Shuffle them back in, and for each Tuner Monster revealed you may switch 1 monster an opponent controls into attack position and reduce its ATK to 0 until the end of the turn. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.

Chance to use Black Rose dragon's effect multiple times per turn.

Double Tuning Black Rose Dragon
FIRE/Dragon/11
3200/2400
2 Tuners + Black Rose Dragon
If this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, you may destroy all cards on the field. You can remove from play a tuner in your graveyard to switch 1 monster an opponent controls into attack position and reduce its ATK to 0 until the end of the turn. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.

Similar to the original except now it uses Tuners instead of Plants.

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100726063240/yugioh/images/thumb/1/10/AncientFairyDragonCT06-EN-ScR-LE.jpg/300px-AncientFairyDragonCT06-EN-ScR-LE.jpg[/img]

Special summoning, spell destruction, and life gain all make for a lot of potential in evolved forms. Also being the only Signer Dragon to have more DEF then ATK makes for interesting stats.

Ancient Fairy Dragon/Assault Mode
LIGHT/Dragon/7
2600/3500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, you can destroy a Spell/Trap Card. If you do, gain 1000 Life Points. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" from your Graveyard.

The /Assault Mode of the defensive signer dragon can special summon any non-nomi monster from your hand to set up for a nasty battle phase next turn. Also instead of just Field Cards, now it can destroy any back-row card and heal from it. It sacrifices the search ability though.

Majestic Ancient Fairy Dragon
LIGHT/Dragon/9
3600/4000
"Majestic Dragon" + "Ancient Fairy Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
If this card is destroyed by a card effect, special summon 1 monster from your hand. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 spell/trap your opponent controls and gain 2000 life points. Also, if the destroyed card was a normal spell/trap, quick-play spell, or a counter trap card then you can activate the effect of the card once this turn as if it was this card's effect. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" from your Graveyard.

It is Majestic Star Dragon but for non-monster cards. No other monster card can copy the effect of a non-monster card I believe so I am iffy on how well this would work but the idea is cool I think. Plus double the life gain!

Accel Ancient Fairy Dragon
LIGHT/Dragon/9
3100/3000
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + Ancient Fairy Dragon
If this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, you may special summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. Once per turn you may reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck. You may special summon 1 Tuner Monster revealed and gain 1000 life points if you do. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards back into your deck. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.

Yes both cosmic versions of Ancient Fairy Dragon do have higher ATK then DEF, in fact the DEF doesn’t increase at all. This thins your deck and gains field advantage.

Double Tuning Ancient Fairy Dragon
LIGHT/Dragon/11
3100/3000
2 Tuners + Ancient Fairy Dragon
If this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, you may special summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. Once per turn you may special summon 1 Tuner Monster from your graveyard and gain 1000 life points if you do. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.

It doesn’t thin the deck but at least you are guaranteed something and is not so random.

[img] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523073828/yugioh/images/thumb/2/2d/Black-WingedDragonTSHD-EN-UR-1E.png/300px-Black-WingedDragonTSHD-EN-UR-1E.png [/img]

You might notice how none of the evolved forms negate effect damage. I left that effect to Life Stream Dragon. Instead the evolved forms of Black-Winged Dragon focus on ATK reduction and Burn. Also pay attention that the attack-negate abilities of the cosmic forms of both Black-Winged Dragon and Life Stream are different from the typical ones listed on all other cosmic monsters.

Black-Winged Dragon/Assault Mode
DARK/Dragon/10
3300/2100
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, you can have 1 face-up monster your opponent controls lose 700 ATK, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK lost by that monster because of this effect. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Black-Winged Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Now you don’t need to worry about taking effect damage or counters. You are guaranteed to be able to activate it once per turn. The trade-off for this consistency is not being able to do it multiple times per turn.

Majestic Black-Winged Dragon
DARK/Dragon/10
3900/2600
"Majestic Dragon" + "Black-Winged Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
If this card is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect inflict 2000 points of damage to them.
Once per turn you may put a Majestic Feather Counter on any number of face-up cards your opponent controls. The effects of cards with a Majestic Feather Counter on them are negated. This card gains 700 ATK for every Majestic Feather Counter on the field. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Black-Winged Dragon " from your Graveyard.

Might be over-powered. It can negate any number of effects and at first I had it lose 700 ATK for each one but decided a Majestic form really should be very powerful so let’s twist the effect into ATK gain, the opposite of the other forms.

Accel Black-Winged Dragon
DARK/Dragon/10
3400/2800
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + “Black-Winged Dragon”
Once per turn you may reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck and then shuffle the revealed cards back in. Put a Black Feather Counter on this card for every Tuner Monster revealed. You can remove any number of Black Feather Counters on this card to have 1 face-up monster your opponent controls lose 700 ATK for each Black Feather Counter removed, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK lost by that monster because of this effect. If this card would be destroyed by an opponent (ether by battle or card effect) you can remove a Black Feather Counter from this card instead. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove a Black Feather Counter from this card to negate the attack.

Each turn it gets a near random amount of counters which can ATK-reduce, burn, protect itself, or negate attacks! Also you can remove the counters at different times to affect multiple monsters. A very versatile card.

Double Tuning Black-Winged Dragon
DARK/Dragon/12
3400/2800
2 Tuners + “Black-Winged Dragon”
Once per turn you may remove from play a Tuner monster in your graveyard to put a Black Feather Counter on this card. All monsters your opponent controls lose 700 ATK for every Black Feather Counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed by an opponent (ether by battle or card effect) you can remove a Black Feather Counter from this card instead. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove a Black Feather Counter from this card to negate the attack.

The last 2 effects are the same as the previous card. It gains counters in a more reliable but less endless supply. But then it gives up burn damage to be a giant Burden of the Mighty which is sure to cripple an opponent.

[img] http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110211064045/yugioh/images/thumb/c/ce/LifeStreamDragonEXVC-JP-UR.jpg/300px-LifeStreamDragonEXVC-JP-UR.jpg [/img]

The 6th dragon, the only one to need a specific monster (a synchro at that too) and the only one to be synchro-tuner. The first detail makes it a lot harder to summon than any other so therefore its evolved forms should be stronger. The second detail means a slight change in requirements to summon certain evolved forms.

Life Stream Dragon/Assault Mode
EARTH/Dragon/10
3400/2900
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". When this card is summoned, you can equip any number of Equip Spell Cards in your graveyard to this card. Any effect damage you would take becomes 0. If this face-up card would be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card or in your Graveyard instead. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Life Stream Dragon" from your Graveyard.

This effect is quite different from its other evolved forms but I figured to truly be wage an assault it should have a Gilford the Legend effect to compliment its Power Tool Dragon origin and Life Stream Dragon’s protection.

Majestic Life Stream Dragon
EARTH/Dragon/10
4000/3400
"Majestic Dragon" + “Life Stream Dragon” + 1 non-Tuner monster
If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can have your life points become 8000. Any effect damage you would take becomes 0. Once per turn, you may equip 1 face-monster an opponent controls to this card. This card gains the ATK, DEF, and Effect(s) of the equipped card. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Life Stream Dragon " from your Graveyard.

If you can actually get this out you deserve an awesome effect life this. Effectively combing Majestic Star and Majestic Red’s effect while clearing the way of a monster. Also if it is destroyed, can reset your life to start.

Accel Life Stream Dragon
EARTH/Dragon/10
3500/2900
“Life Stream Dragon” + 1 Synchro monster
If this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, you can have your life points become 4000. Any effect damage you would take increases your life points by the same amount. Once per turn you may reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck. You may add an Equip Spell Card revealed to your hand. Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards back into your deck. If this face-up card would be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard instead. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove an Equip Spell Card in your graveyard from play to negate the attack.

I believe only Armory Arm or The Fabled synchros can help make this. Also this is the only Accel to have nothing to do with Tuners. This and the following card get Rainbow Life (not Prime Material Dragon) effect. It is Power Tool-ish as well.

Double Tuning Life Stream Dragon
EARTH/Dragon/12
3500/2900
“Life Stream Dragon” + 1 Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner monster
If this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, you can have your life points become 4000. Any effect damage you would take increases your life points by the same amount. Once per turn you may equip 1 Tuner (except Life Stream Dragon) from your graveyard to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of the monsters equipped to it by its effect. If this face-up card would be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard instead. When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove an Equip Spell Card in your graveyard from play to negate the attack.

Again the requirements are a bit different. This guy uses Tuners in the graveyard to power up like Red Nova but maybe more effectively.

Thank you very much for reading these and I hope you liked them. Please leave me feedback on what you think.
Yeah I guess I wasn't very clear about that. Accel and Double Tunning are not suppose to actually be part of the names. I just wanted to get the effects down before I forgot them and get feedback on them. Those names were more like [Insert Creative name here later].

Like all the Majestics would have shortened names too. They would be as fellowed Majestic Rose Dragon, Majestic Fairy Dragon, Majestic Winged Dragon, and Majestic Life Dragon. As soon as I think up really good creative names for the Cosmic forms I'll change them. Was just worried about the mechanics, picking a name is often the hardest part.

I love these cards…which is why I’m helping you give these guys names worthy of their standards!

Double Tuning Stardust -> [b]Comet-Stream Dragon[/b]

Accel Red Dragon Archfiend -> [b]Super Nova Dragon[/b]

Majestic Black Rose Dragon -> [b]Majestic Black Dragon [/b](Note, it’s “Majestic” then first word of the Dragon (Star for Stardust, Red for Red Dragon)

Aceel Black Rose Dragon -> [b]Black Hole Dragon [/b](You have a shooting star, a Red Nova, why not a Black Hole?)

Double Tuning Black Rose Dragon -> [b]Space Rose Dragon[/b]

Majestic Ancient Fairy Dragon -> [b]Majestic Fairy Dragon [/b](I didn’t go Majestic Ancient Dragon because that sounds weird…and Majestic Fairy Dragon Sounds way better.)

Accel Ancient Fairy Dragon -> [b]Ancient Cosmo Dragon[/b]

Double Tuning Ancient Fairy Dragon -> [b]Cosmic Myth Dragon[/b]

Majestic Black-Winged Dragon -> [b]Majestic Wing Dragon[/b]

Accel Black-Winged Dragon -> [b]Black Star Dragon [/b](Seeing as both Yusei and Crow are good friends, why wouldn’t this be good?)

Double Tuning Black-Winged Dragon -> [b]Nova-Winged Dragon [/b](Same reasons except with Jack.)

Majestic Life Stream Dragon -> [b]Majestic Life Dragon [/b]or [b]Majestic Stream Dragon [/b](Both sound pretty awesome)

Accel Life Stream Dragon -> [b]Life Force Dragon [/b](the cosmos are run by forces…it applies ;) )

Double Tuning Life Stream Dragon -> [b]Cosmic Soul Dragon [/b](kinda got the idea from the “Common Soul” card.

At least these are good idea starters, so enjoy.

Also, could you take a look at my "Beaul Scead" set? Plz and ty.

Archived