The best Savior

Brinolovania

[center][img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6028/141822.jpg[/img]
Lore:"Majestic Dragon"+"Formula Synchron"+1 non-tuner monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card. Once while this card is face-up on the field, you can select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck. Remove from play from the Graveyard the Synchro material monsters listed on the selected Synchro monster to Special Summon it. This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon. During the End Phase, return this card from teh Field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Formula Synchron" from your Graveyard.

Image credit to -Dae-.

I think I might need a cost on the second effect...IDK.[/center]

When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card. Once while this card is face-up on the field, you can select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck. Remove from play the Synchro material monsters listed on the selected Synchro monster to Special Summon it. [b]From where?[/b] This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon. During the End Phase, return this card from teh Field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Formula Synchron" from your Graveyard.
I don't think it needs a cost, as it is hard enough to summon anyway. You need Majestic Dragon, another level 1 tuner or a way to resummon majestic dragon, and 2 level 1 non-tuners.
[s]Besides that, I would like some effect that halves its Level so it can still be used for Shooting Star Dragon.[/s]
Revised, that would be OP as it would make SSD too easy to bring.

No, I meant remove from play the Synchro material monsters listed on the selected Synchro monster.
From where do you remove them? I guess not from your extra deck. Although there are cards that can be summoned only with materials from the extra deck, like SSD.

Archived