Okami Cards :P ~Possible future set

CR1ZZBY

[center][size="2"][color=black]This is just a test to see my card making skills. Critics are welcome, though, please fix the things that you think aren't in place.

[spoiler=Amaterasu][img]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8754/378199.jpg[/img][img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/496/378199m.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore][u][b]Amaterasu, the Origin of Good[/b][/u]
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Wakening of Darkness". When this card is Summoned, destroy all Field Spells on the field. When this card is Summoned, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all Fiend-Type monsters on the field. This card gains 50 ATK/DEF for each Fiend-Type monster your opponent controls. Everytime this card destroys a Fiend-Type monster, place 1 Divinity Counter on this card. When this card has 2 or more Divinity Counters on it, you can remove them during your End Phase to add 1 "Representative of Hope" from your deck to your hand.

[u][b]Wakening of Darkness[/b][/u]
This card is used to Ritaul Summon "Amaterasu - the Origin of Good". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shiranui][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7783/378199q.jpg[/img][img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8754/378199.jpg[/img][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7633/378199f.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore][u][b]Shiranui, the White Majesty[/b][/u]
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Representative of Hope". When this card is Summoned, destroy all of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Card effects. This card gains 100 ATK and 50 DEF for every Light-Attribute monster in your Graveyard. Each of your opponent's End Phases, your opponent must pay 200 Life Points for each of your opponent's Fiend-Type monsters on the field while this card is on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Amaterasu - Powerless" from your deck to the field in face-up Defense Position.

[u][b]Representative of Hope[/b][/u]
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Shiranui - the White Majesty". You must also Tribute 1 "Amaterasu - the Origin of Good" from the field.

[u][b]Amaterasu - Powerless[/b][/u]
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Shiranui - the White Majesty". During each of your End Phases, place 1 Prayer Counter on this card. When this card has 2 or more Prayer Counters on it, you can remove them to Special Summon 1 "Shiranui, the White Majesty" from your Graveyard to the field in face-up Attack Position. This Special Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Other / Miscellaneous][img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8754/378199.jpg[/img][img]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/8754/378199.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore][u][b]Oki - Wolf Form[/b][/u]
This card cannot be Summoned if "Oki, the Oina Warrior" is present on the field. This card is unaffected by Trap Card effects. If "Amaterasu, the Origin of Good" or "Shiranui, the White Majesty" is present on the field, this card gains 300 ATK/DEF. During battle between this attacking card and an Attack Position monster whose ATK is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[u][b]Issun, the Wandering Artist[/b][/u]
This card can only be equipped to "Amaterasu, the Origin of Good" or "Shiranui, the White Majesty". Once every 3 turns you can select 1 of your opponent's Light-Attribute monsters and gain control of it until the End Phase.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Please rate and comment! :)[/color][/size][/center]

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1299937275' post='5068294']
impressed, did you a really new member?i mean your OCG is awesome for a newb, you know till details

or you just someone who plays YGO a lot,?
[/quote]

[color=black]Well, I was on these forums in about 2008. or something, but just for like a month or something, so I'm not really that much a newb and I know some basics. :P
Thanks btw. ^^[/color]

[quote name='Kagami Hiiragi' timestamp='1299960296' post='5069149']
i has a set of these if you want i can post em on here ^^ (just to give you ideas)
[/quote]

[color=black]Umh, thanks but no thanks. :P
I don't really see this one going into a set, like I mentioned, this is only a test.
I mean I might make it into a set later on and probably will, but I don't have time right now, considering I have school to be worrying about and all...

Sorry for the delayed answer btw... Friggin' internet. -.-''[/color]

Also fix things for you? You are the creator and all you should fix the stuff. I'll point out something that I think should be changed, but you'll have to make the change yourself.

Why would Ammy's ritual card be Wakening of [b]Darkness,[/b] with the main picture showing [b]Orochi[/b]?

Origin of good is ok for a title and all, but it would be more true to the game by inputting one of her titles from there. Mother to Us All or Goddess of the Sun.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1300033632' post='5071152']
Also fix things for you? You are the creator and all you should fix the stuff. I'll point out something that I think should be changed, but you'll have to make the change yourself.
[/quote]
[color=black]You obviously get the point. >.>''[/color]

Why would Ammy's ritual card be Wakening of [b]Darkness,[/b] with the main picture showing [b]Orochi[/b]?
[/quote]
[color=black]Ammy awakened from Shiranui's statue as his/hers reborn form just a while after Orochi was released from captivity after, as said, 100 years. Watch the intro of the game again. Though these cards aren't necesseraly meant to be only from the game.[/color]

Origin of good is ok for a title and all, but it would be more true to the game by inputting one of her titles from there. Mother to Us All or Goddess of the Sun.
[/quote]
[color=black]I did put "the Sun Goddess" at first, but then I changed it to make it more "fancy" in a way, though that is only my opinion.

Thanks for commenting btw. ^^[/color]

[quote]Ammy awakened from Shiranui's statue as his/hers reborn form just a while after Orochi was released from captivity after, as said, 100 years. Watch the intro of the game again.[/quote] Why would I need to watch the intro of the game again. I already know that.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1300042861' post='5071600']
Why would I need to watch the intro of the game again. I already know that.
[/quote]

[color=black]Well then you would know why I put Orochi as the "Wakening of Darkness" card's pic. :P
Mmh, nevermind...[/color]

Archived