1 MST

1 Brain Control

1 Smashing Ground

TRAPS:

1 Mirror Force

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Call of the Haunted

2 Dust Tornado

The cards you have so far a pretty good, when dealing with a zombie deck, I will occasionally include Giant Rat as you can suicide Giant Rat to get out Pyramid Turtle which you also then suicide.

Cyber Dragon could be ditched or reduced to 1, if you want add Curse of Vampire(s)/Vampire Lord(s). They come back and this feeds you with the bonus from card of safe return.

Despair from the Dark is worth considering, as you can get him out with call of the mummy, and Il Blud

Creature Swap works well with Pyramid Turtle and Giant Rat, but isn't a necessity.

If you are going for a bit more strength, Regenerating Mummy 1800 4 stars, I'm not personally a fan.

A choice that could be considered is a Virus Zombie take, in which case you use Plague Wolf, Deck Devastation Virus and Crush Card Virus go with him. Then Eradicator Epidemic Virus goes with cards like Despair from the Dark and Curse of Vampire (after ressurected by his effect). Il Blud, etc. brings back the card used as a tribute for the Virus cards and you gain a considerable advantage. This is a deck I'm toying with at the moment.

Hmm, not bad, but not too great either.

+1 Vampire's Curse

+1 Vampire Lord

+3 Goblin Zombie

+1 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

-1 Ryu Kokki

-2 Despair From the Dark

-1 Book of Life

-1 Lightning Vortex

-1 Brain Control

Goblin Zombie is a great card, but will be hard to get a hold of. If you can't get your copies, than just go with Giant Rat instead. You say you don't like it, but it really helps the Zombie Swarm Deck out.

wow i must say this deck is looking good and clearly playing well

but i would have added the despairs just even 1 that way the deck has some strong attack ^_^

Cards aren't just played for their ATK power. Despair can't even be searched by Pyramid Turtle, which is going to be his primary method of getting out big monsters. There are only 2 situations where it would be useful, when summoned by Ill Blud, and when summoned by Call of the Mummy. He took CoftM out. That leaves only Ill Blud. Not worth it. Despair From the Dark is not a good card.

oh i forgot to edit that out when i took out the despairs. i wrote it in my post above....weird.

i have never heard of that combo.

UPDATE: DECK IS DOING AWESOMELY NOW. 14W - 2L in a 2 hour practice sesh.

the combo is: with your opponent's field clean, use instant fusion and summon reaper on the nightmare, then sacrifice it for a strong zombie (like vampire lord)... then play book of life and bring out reaper on the nightmare again, attack, discard from the opponent's hand and from opponent's deck...

this combo was pretty udes until zombie master was out on the game...

how can you say swap is bad for this?

swap pyramid turtle for your opponent's breaker or something, attack the turtle, summon Ryu, attack directly. why is that bad?

One of the key elements in the deck is the spell and trap removal. Pyramid Turtle and Creature Swap are two extremely devastating cards. With little monster removal itself' date=' this deck needs Pyramid Turtle to turn into bigger Zombies by ramming itself into opposing monsters in order to achieve monster removal through battle. With the ability to search out any Zombie monster in the deck, Pyramid Turtle is its most valuable player by far.

Creature Swap, on the other hand, is another kind of monster removal. While it’s a bit harder to time and requires a monster to go with it, it not only rids the opposing field of a monster, but gives that monster to you. Shifting a Pyramid Turtle, Sangan, or Giant Rat to the opponent practically eliminates all downsides Swap could present. In fact, Creature Swap can actually serve as an outlet for having your recruiters destroyed in battle. Often the opponent will simply pass to your face-up attack-position Pyramid Turtle with a defense-position monster, leaving your Turtle stranded on the field. Throw Swap in the mix and tribute the monster you took (especially if it’s a Mystic Tomato or Pyramid Turtle of the opponent’s) for Il Blud or Ryu Kokki, and you’re in business.[/quote']

this guy went 9-1 in the Toronto Regional Tournament, while his partner, Dale Billado, running the same deck (my deck, with a 2 card difference, Trooper and a Widespread), went 10-0 (Matt's loss was to his Dale)

defend your statement that Swap is bad for zombies.

but i will swap 1 Il Blud (seeing as it will be hard enough to trade for one) for Dustshoot

(all i need is 1 Il Blud, 2 Zombie Master, and this deck will be complete.)

this guy went 9-1 in the Toronto Regional Tournament' date=' while his partner, Dale Billado, running the same deck (my deck, with a 2 card difference, Trooper and a Widespread), went 10-0 (Matt's loss was to his Dale)

[/quote']

Why do you call it YOUR deck if it's simply Matt's with 2 cards swapped?

did i EVER, in any of my posts, claim it was MY deck?

this is the deck i use.

the other members online last night who were banned by Frunk, who you appear to be very much like in opinion, claimed you arent good without netdecking....and i dont really think that, but i'm just using this deck.

before i found his deck, my deck was only about 5 cards different.

did i EVER' date=' in any of my posts, claim it was MY deck?.

[/quote']

this guy went 9-1 in the Toronto Regional Tournament' date=' while his partner, Dale Billado, running the same deck ([b']my deck[/b], with a 2 card difference, Trooper and a Widespread), went 10-0 (Matt's loss was to his Dale)

if youre going to post in my thread, please include information i would care about, such as advice.

almost every deck on Duelistgroundz.com is a netdeck with 2 or 3 different cards, and nobody cares. so why do you care?

i already said my deck was very similar to Matt's before i found his.

Archived