Machine Emperor Destroyer- Archfiend of Ghar'red!

Valkyrus

[img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3463/354791.jpg[/img]

Lore:
[i]1 tuner monster + 1 or more Synchro monsters. As long as this monster is in face-up position on your side of the field, monsters on your opponent's side of the field that have ATK or DEF points different from their original ones are destroyed during either player's Main Phase. Increase this monster's ATK and DEF x400 for every monster destroyed by this effect. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can Special Summon 1 of the monsters destroyed by this effect on your side of the field with its effect negated.[/i]

This is a remake of a card I did a little while ago, I changed almost everything about it without its name and picture.
I know there must be OCG mistakes and I really don't know if it's balanced so any comments/criticism is welcome! ^^

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters.
As long as this card is in face-up Attack Position, monsters your opponent controls with the ATK or DEF is different from their original ones are destroyed during either player's Main Phase. Increase this card's ATK and DEF x 400 for every monster destroyed by this effect. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 of the monsters destroyed by this effect on your side of the field. Its effect(s) is negated.

that's the the fixed OCG,
suggestion>> make this card's ATK in between 2600-3000. not more, i think its pretty useful and original one. no need of changes in its effect,

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1299935586' post='5068269']
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters.
As long as this card is in face-up Attack Position, monsters your opponent controls with the ATK or DEF is different from their original ones are destroyed during either player's Main Phase. Increase this card's ATK and DEF x 400 for every monster destroyed by this effect. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 of the monsters destroyed by this effect on your side of the field. Its effect(s) is negated.

that's the the fixed OCG,
suggestion>> make this card's ATK in between 2600-3000. not more, i think its pretty useful and original one. no need of changes in its effect,
[/quote]

oh, thank you! Hmm..well, I did want to make him powerful though..how about ATK of at least 3200? ^^

Archived