Requirement: Make 1 Synchro Monster

first to post will be my challenger

PM me your card with the code for the card image

doesn't have to be anonymous

winner gets 1 rep and 10 points

[spoiler=MY CARD]a.gif

LORE

1 DARK Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner DARK monster

Each of this card's effects can be activated once per turn.If you do, this card is unaffected by the effect of Trap Cards until End Phase.●Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK by 1500 until End Phase to let this card attack twice during the same Battle Phase.All the effect of Effect Monsters are negated until Damage Step.●Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 DARK monster with 2000 or more ATK you control to select 1 card on your opponent side of the field and destroy it. Inflict damage equal to the original ATK of the monster tribute to activate this effect.●If this face-up card on the field is destroyed by your opponent's card(either by battle or by card effect) and is sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play all the Synchro Material Monster used to Synchro summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summon this way, you can add 1 Spell or Trap card from your Deck to your hand and inflict 800 damage to your opponent Life Points.

[spoiler=Killswitch Eangaged]365966.jpg

LORE

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card's effect cannot be negated by the effects of your own monsters. When this card attacks, you can discard 1 monster to negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls until the end of the second Damage Step after this card attacks. If this effect is activated, you must attack with 1 other monster your control. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, your opponent selects 1 card they control. That card's effect is negated until your next End Phase.

I'm going with Y2J's card just because it's effect is better. Each time you activate an effect, it would be immune to Traps which is a bonus and that last effect where you can bring it back is a perfect fitting for a card that would take more effort to summon. Killswitch's card is too generic and less creative to me.

Archived