I Think I Have A Good Idea

SomeGuy

Ok people, i had this idea when frunk said something like " the size of your sig kind of annoys me" or something like that. Anyway, I have a solution to this problem(i think). Anyway, if you have lots of stuff you want to put in your sig but it doesn't fit, then just paste everything in powerpoint, arrange how ever you like, and then save it as a picture. Then upload it to imageshack, and paste the code for the pic in your sig. Then all you have in your sig box is one little code, probably about 30 or 40 characters. And even though this method wont work for animations or links, you could just put them in there how you would regularly put stuff in your sig because you have lots of room to add stuff now. I hope all of that makes sence, just tryin to help. :D

I have nothing against this idea, good work SomeGuy. I just get annoyed when I have to scroll so far to get to the next post, because then I scroll really fast and miss about three posts and need to scroll back up past the giant sigs again, those card backgorund ones are fine in my book though.

Archived