X-iles Return

X digimon

well, this is my first, and I'll post as I finish. this is an X-digimon Set, and if you don't know what they are, look em up! Featuring(hopefuly): Biymon, garudamon, Gallantmon, dorumon, and evolutions and such. backgrounds and most spell cards are mine (after i lode them, of corse)
now, let's see if this works!
!IMPORTANT! DUE TO HOW SMALL THE CARD IS, AND MY LAZYNESS OF MAKING IT BIGGER, READ UNDER CARD FOR INFO. INCLUDED NAME, ATTRIBUTE, EFFECT, ATTACK AND DEFENSE. YOU KNOW, STUFF LIKE THAT.
[attachment=31670:createcard.jpg][i]Biyomon, the X-Bird
Wind
winged-beast/X-digimon/Effect
as long as you control another X-digimon, this card cannot be destroyed by any spell or monster effect(including by battle). you can tribute this card after it destroyes an opponets monster while equped with "X-Virus, core of the X-iles" to specail summon "saberdramon, Dark Flame of the X-Virus" from your hand or deck.
ATK: 1300
DEF: 200[/i]
[attachment=31671:createcard(birdramon).jpg][i]Birdramon, Bird of the raging flame
Fire
Winged-beast/Digimon/Effect
THis card cannot be normal summoned or set EXCEPT by its own effect. you can specail summon this card from your hand by tributinh one "Biyomon, The X-Bird" from your side of the feild.
once per turn, you can tribut this card to distroy three cards on your oppenets side of the feild, and inflict 200 points of damage for each card to your opponets lifepoints. If you use this effect, you cannot declare an attack this turn. at the endphase of which this card is sent to the graveyard by this effect, specail summon this card during your standy phase.
when this card is specail summoned, it gains 800 ATK and loses it's effect until the end phase
ATK: 2300
DEF: 2800[/i]
[attachment=31669:createcard.jpg][i]X-Virus, core of the X-iles
Spell/Equip
if this card is equiped to any card that is not an X-DIGIMON, destroy the equiped monster and inflict damage to this cards controller equel to the monster ATK. A monster equiped with this card loses one level, and gains 500
ATK. if the equiped monster cannot attack, destroy this card. if this card is in your graveyard during your stand by phase, you activat one of the fowllowing effects:
remove this card from play to specail summon one "X Digimon" type monster from your graveyard. it is destroyed at the endphase.
OR discard one card to add this card to your hand.[/i]

Archived