Earthbound Immortal Akribis Thanatos

Merci

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/ycm/images/1/11/Earthbound_Immortal_Akribis_Thanatos.png[/img]
[spoiler=Effect]
1 "Earthbound Immortal" Monster + "Divine Dragon Ragnarok"
This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect of "Immortal's Awakening" (You do not use "Polymerization"). There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target except by this card's effect. This card gains effects equal to the number of set cards you control. 1: When a monster your opponent controls declares a direct attack, change the attack target to this card. 2: This card is unaffected by any card effect. 3: This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard. 4: Once per turn, your opponent must select Level 4 monsters in their Deck equal to the number of monsters you can possibly summon and Special Summon them to your side of the field. 5: The original ATK of this card is 5000.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Old Effect]
"Earthbound Immortal" Monster + "Divine Dragon Ragnarok"
This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect of "Immortal's Awakening" (You do not use "Polymerization"). There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target except by this card's effect. This card can attack your opponent directly. This card gains the following effects depending on how many Set cards you have.
1: When a Monster attacks you directly, change the attack Target to this card.
2: This card is unaffected by any Card effect
3: This card cannot be sent to the graveyard.
4: Once per turn, select 4 Monsters on your Opponent's Deck and Special Summon them to your side of the Field.
5: The Original ATK of this card becomes 4500.
[/spoiler] [/center]

Created it a long time ago. I know the name is Greek, not Aztec, but I made it before I knew that. Created it to be 'the second Earthbound Immortal that ever entered existence'. I already put it on www.ycm.wikia.com and so I figured I'd post it here as well.

Archived