My first card - Ojamallon

「SnowFox」

So its my first card hope you like

[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9817/367958.jpg[/img]

(made picture my self) :)

[spoiler=Effect/lore]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set this card may only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 card with "Ojama" in its name and 1 "Marshmallon" in your Hand, Deck or Field.The controller of a monster that attacks this face-down card takes 1000 damage after damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)
[/spoiler]

Please correct OCG

Fizz (POP)

OCG Correction (correct me if I make any mistakes): This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set[b]. T[/b]his card [b]can[/b] only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 card with "Ojama" in its name and 1 "Marshmallon" in your Hand, Deck or Field. The controller of a monster that attacks this face-down card takes 1000 damage after damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Here is some other mistakes:

You said you needed an "Ojama" card. But you didn't specify if it was a monster card. So I would assume that you can also use "Ojama Country"' or any other card in your deck that is a Spell/Trap card that uses Ojama in it's name to summon it.

Another thing, you also mentioned in the description that you had to remove 2 cards (one Ojama and one Marshmallon) from either your hand, Deck, or Field from play. That means that all you have to do is remove 2 cards from play in your deck to Special Summon that monster. I don't know, but it seems kinda rigged if you ask me.

But most importantly of all, it said that you can Special Summon it to the field. And you included that if your opponent attacked it face-down, it would decrease your opponent's Life Points by 1000. However, we come to a problem here. Whenever a monster is Special Summoned, it is ALWAYS face-up (whether it be attack or defense position), unless it says specifically in a card text that it should be Special Summoned face-down. So if Ojamallon is Special Summoned to the field, it can never use the 1000 damage effect.

So here is the revised (by my suggestion): This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 card with "Ojama" in its name and 1 "Marshmallon" in your hand, Deck, or Field. When this card is summoned, it is summoned into face-down Defense Position. The controller of a monster that attacks this face-down card takes 1000 damage after Damage Calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

The face-down Defense Position move should probably be different but it should still convey the same meaning.

Another things to note are: Everything else.
I find that the image you used for this card fits perfectly with the monster. In addition, it's a little better that the Ojamallon can fight back instead of the 3 Ojama monsters.
However, since Marshmallon is a pretty rigged card (it is limited to latest regulations), I think this would be pretty rigged as well. (After all, you can Special Summon this card by merely removing 2 cards from your Deck, and that it has a fairly high amount of ATK and can't be destroyed in battle). So I would suggest to tone it down a bit.

Other than that, it's fine. I didn't even recognize the photoshop the first time I glanced that picture. Good job.

By the way, just correct me if I made some mistakes myself, I'm kinda new to the new OCG thing.

Archived