LOCK FINISHED

n8thegr8

Opponent chooses card guidelines but I must approve it.Make a LIGHT effect monster that is not a Synchro

Loser gives winner + 1 Rep.

This will be an A B card so PM me your card.

First to 4 votes.

CARD A

264408.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play while you have at least 10 cards in your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster.

CARD B

212550t.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Any battle damage either player takes from a battle involving this card becomes 0. If this is the only LIGHT monster you control, destroy it. If this card attacks your opponent directly, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the amount of LIGHT monsters in your hand X400.

FTW- is that the card you used for my contest??

Anyway. I have to vote for n8thegr8. Reason being, even though it is not the best, not the most special of the two but because it is the most original. Sure the image is overused and the name isn't great BUT your toon monster is simply:

Light and Darkness Dragon+ Average Toon effects= Toon Light and Darkness Dragon.

I prefer to see more original acrds! Good work both of you though.

BTW- I'm not saying your card is rubbish, it would be great in a Toon deck, but in this contest it doesn't seem that creative!

ok i'll vote for card b

VERY USEFUL for stalling while a Marshmallon or any similar LIGHT monster is face-up. but no card effect protection thats the flaw i saw in the card.

card a on the other hand has the first effect is not necessarily needed for a Toon version of LADD. Anyways, I can see LADD's effect there but still i go for card b

<hr>Card A Seems Extremely OP'd and the Likelihood of two Decks Running Toons now days is just Un-Realistic, Magic Jammer has the same sort of effect and your card doesn't have any cost.

Card B GMV simply because it is more usable.

Card A Seems Extremely OP'd and the Likelihood of two Decks Running Toons now days is just Un-Realistic, Magic Jammer has the same sort of effect and your card doesn't lose any ATK point.

Yes, it does. Did you even read the effect?

Edit: Card A was mine and Card b was n8thegr8's. Congrats.

I'm very disappointed by the voting criteria though. AngryBird had a decent vote, but I'll accept them because if I don't, this will never end.

Yes, it does. Did you even read the effect?

Edit: Card A was mine and Card b was n8thegr8's. Congrats.

I'm very disappointed by the voting criteria though. AngryBird had a decent vote, but I'll accept them because if I don't, this will never end.

Yes I did as shown in the effect

When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF.
The only difference is Negating Monster Effects.

LightandDarknessDragonSTOR-ENSE1-SR-LE.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster.

I know what you were going for, but that is one part that I did not change.

Archived