Suicide Belt! [Spell Card]

[center]

[i][b][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="5"]Rate/Hate'

Enjoy.[/size][/font][/b][/i]

[u]OCG fixes would be appreciated.[/u]

[spoiler=Kamikaze Intercept!]
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/hwx4l5.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Lore:[/b]
Activate only when your opponent would destroy a monster you control. Discard 1 Monster Card from your hand to destroy the attacking monster.
[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/21obn1d.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Lore:[/b]
Equip this card to 1 monster you control. When the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy the attacking monster and inflict 500 damage to both players.

[/center]

[quote name='♠>:Stick-Man:<♠' timestamp='1300069693' post='5072599']
[u]OCG fix would be appreciated.[/u]

Activate when your opponents monster would destroy a monster you control by battle. Discard 1 Monster card from your hand to negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster.
[/quote]

Think 'Kamikaze Intercept' would be better name.

Reasonable card, would be suprised if something highly similar doesn't already exist but if not, think this fills a gap.

Some would say Sakretsu Armour but it is a Counter Trap, so good support for Sync Angels. Works well with Fabled too.

[quote]This card can only be activated when your opponent would destroy a monster you control,[/quote]

i think it is [i]Activate when your monster is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster[/i].

i wouldnt run this card because we have D. Prison / S. Armor / Widespread Ruin. which is more useful with no cost also

[quote name='jushirouki' timestamp='1300070994' post='5072638']
[size="5"][font="Impact"][color="Orange"]I am confused because card effects that can destroy your monsters, which this card can be activated against, do not have an "attack target" or "attacking monster".[/color][/font][/size]
[/quote]

Some Trap Cards do, but many don't so that's why I took off the "attack target" part in the effect.

Hope your not confused with it no more.

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1300071636' post='5072661']
Think 'Kamikaze Intercept' would be better name.

Reasonable card, would be suprised if something highly similar doesn't already exist but if not, think this fills a gap.

Some would say Sakretsu Armour but it is a Counter Trap, so good support for Sync Angels. Works well with Fabled too.
[/quote]

Changed the name because it was more creative, thanks.

I'm glad you find it to be a good card and that you find it a support in an Archetype already because I myself didn't know what set specifically this card would be best useful in.

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300075647' post='5072764']
i think it is [i]Activate when your monster is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster[/i].

i wouldnt run this card because we have D. Prison / S. Armor / Widespread Ruin. which is more useful with no cost also
[/quote]

I changed the beginning of the effect a little bit so you would be a bit more pleased, and yeah I guess those are better cards, but I made this one creative if you can figure it out.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1300083366' post='5072896']
"destruction"?, now I am no OCG expert, but I never seen the word "destruction" in an effect of a card before...
But anyways, nice card, this can ruin anybody's strategy, put this card in an Rock-Type Defense deck and your defense will be impenetrable. 9/10
[/quote]

I think "destruction" is an OCG term, but not used as much in card's effects.

Thanks for liking the card to, and telling me what kinda set you would put it in, and I agree with you.

Thanks for the high rating as well!

I just put that to get people's attention, lol.

But let me give the card a description of the effect.

Description:
At the end of the monster's life (when it is destroyed), the monster clicks the button of the suicide belt to destroy the (attacking monster), but it hurts both sides (inflicting damage) to both players.

That's pretty creative right?

Archived