900th Post!!!! Falkyria, Sovereign of Crimson Wind!

the last time i did a post celebration card was at my 400th was suppose to do it at 800th but meh so this is 900th post!

[center][img]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/153/214336m.jpg[/img]
1 WIND Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy a number of Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls equal to the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. Once per turn, select 1 Winged Beast-Type monster you control and 1 monster your opponent control, the effect(s) of those cards are negated. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can send 1 Winged-Beast Type monster from your hand or field to the Graveyard instead.[/center]

Rate or hate lol

[quote name='yu-gi-oh party' timestamp='1300088134' post='5072956']
inappropriate reported
[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this pic was already used several times and none was even labeled as "inappropriate" =_=. Absolute nude is indeed inappropriate and will be issued accordingly

however even this have this pic and it's legit http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/240653-yu-gi-oh-divine-wrath-always-accepting-started/ if you don't believe me, check "God Cards being featured in this RP" then "Venus - Queen of the Fertile"

the pics is appropriate, no problems

OCG fix:

[i]1 WIND Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy a number of Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls equal to the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. Once per turn, select 1 Winged Beast-Type monster you control and 1 monster your opponent control, the effect(s) of those cards are negated. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can send 2 Winged-Beast Type monsters from your hand or field to the Graveyard instead.[/i]

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300100834' post='5073028']
the pics is appropriate, no problems

OCG fix:

[i]1 WIND Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy a number of Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls equal to the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. Once per turn, select 1 Winged Beast-Type monster you control and 1 monster your opponent control, the effect(s) of those cards are negated. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can send 2 Winged-Beast Type monsters from your hand or field to the Graveyard instead.[/i]
[/quote]

thank you for the OCG ^_^ but meh somehow i felt i'm not satisfy with the effect i made, i mean doesn't it even seem original concept to the pic?? well i was told an unique idea was my accel enforcer of quasar-stratos with its revival synchro summon condition. anyway maybe i have to take a break once in a while u_u

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300102637' post='5073053']
why you didn't satisfied? in which part?
[/quote]

maybe in using the destroying spell and trap part. i felt i should avoid that cause it just common even with a newer method show in accel synchro monsters or D.A.S monsters and put in something else. maybe bouncing cards or reducing stats or bringing out another winged beast. something to relate the name (doesn't have to wholesome but can be partial)

@CDDRodrigo: really? i think i set it too high then xD

[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1300103852' post='5073079']
A monster so hard to summon has to have a very effective protection xD
[/quote]

Now that I think the only possible good deck would have to be blackwing mixed with dragunity or mist valley mixed with dragunity to get this out

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300106107' post='5073087']
you should remove the discarding part which can make this card immune, for the destroying part. i think it's acceptable because of H Storm banned now ;)
[/quote]

Now I think of it I think I will be having her to add counter and when she would be destroy by card effects, then she'll remove 1 counter instead, it almost like cathedral of endymin (if I'm spelling correctly)

Archived