Mechfighter - When Beatdown and Control fuse into one Archetype !

kyokorebit

Hello YCM! This is my second archetype (you can find the first one [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/233592-teufel-archetype-control-their-set-cards/"]here[/url]). Mechfighters focus on empty both players' Graveyard while benefiting their effects. Hope you guys like it!

P/s: I know I make some typos in these images. It should be "both players' Graveyards" instead of "both player's Graveyards", but I'm too lazy to edit it lol.

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/kyokorebit/b3462f63.png[/img]
This is your main beater in the first couple turns. The built-in escape effect also helps if the attack didnt go through.

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/kyokorebit/4605f574.png[/img]
Instant Lv5 synchro with Flaredino in your hand. The latter effect helps empty your Graveyard if Bluebotz got Torrent or Solemn Warning'd.

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/kyokorebit/3a6feead.png[/img]
Beatdown + Control + Search Power. That's all.

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/kyokorebit/e9143955.png[/img]
Say no to recruiters! I always think that recruiters are the things that hold down Beatdown deck. Dandylion, Darksoul... cannot activate their effects when they get destroyed. The last effect helps if it gets MST'd. You can also place a Zerozone on one another for quick emptying-grave effect (like the Geartown combo).

More to come! (When DoomHP update his card image gallery, lol)

Wow, love the concept, this archetype would be so cool to play ^^

However, wouldn't there be a danger that with cards like the synchro, playing two together would be counter productive as you have already sent all cards back to the deck

might break the late game too, thats a lot of attack points
also, could possible prevent deckout, but the archetype iv seen closest t doing this is koa'ki meirus and apparently they can't

anyway, i'm rambling off topic, that's a neat idea and I'd make a deck with 'em :D

oh, and did you do the art for these? cos it looks really cool :D

[quote name='Infernity Mirage' timestamp='1300130204' post='5073710']
Wow if this was a real archtype it would have some nice swarming capabilities. I think they would be really fun to play.
[/quote]

i know right, im now fully psyched for more of these!
they sound like they play so uniquely!

LOL wow these cards are really original. Cute artwork too. Come to think of it they would fit in pretty well with a card set im making myself lol... ( heres the link of you want to check them out http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243127-machine-support-cards/ ) One thing I would change though is maybe limit the amount of cards returned to the Deck somehow. (like maybe one card sends only all level 4 or lower monsters back or something)
I hope to see more, 10/10 buddy.

Bluebotz has too much ATK, it's close at being OP. And it's a LIGHT Machine, moves it even closer to the edge.

Whereas V-King is really OP. 2400 ATK (or more, especially late game) + Easy to Summon (Because of effect and stayingpower of Tuner and non-Tuner) + being a searcher is too much. I'd suggest to lower its ATK by 800 - 1000 or more. Even if get's destroyed, you profited from its Summoning and you will profit from it being in the Graveyard.

EDIT: I love the names <3

Thank you guys for all the comments, I really enjoy reading them. =)

@Darkben: Umm I wouldn't synchro 2 "V-King" unless I was going for game lol. And those are Hp doom's artworks.

@Hp doom: Im really surprised you comment in here lol. Thanks for awesome artwork btw. As the Bluebotz problem, I think I will change it to Earth, but I'll still keep the 1900 ATK because this Archetype needs something to fence for their early game if your opponent goes first and fill the Grave.

And yeah I'll think about nerfing "V-King", maybe it'll get 2000 ATK and only boost from cards that would be shuffled to your deck, not both decks.

Love this archetype,.never see anything like that, shuffle and those stuff really amazing. A+ for them

suggestion>> -.make Lvel 4 or lower monster, (have a toolboxing effect to help this archetype)
-.Make Spell or Trap Card, that can shuffling all cards in both players Graveyard. then both players draw 1 card or anything. ;)

I really like them.
The only thing I would say about Bluebotz, now that it's been edited, is there should maybe be a limit on the number of cards it returns (say, 4 from each Graveyard - you could make more Mechfighters, and have them return cards from the Graveyards equal to their LV maybe?)
I'd really like to see more (even without artwork), if you have any ideas. :)

I think seeing your rebalance, that bluebots should have 1700 attack, and that v-king should gain 100 attack for monsters sent, but still send all cards back to the deck

Also I've been thinking about these during today, and I thought a nice field spell would sound something like this: All Mechfighter cards gain 300 atk and def. The first card each turn that is destroyed and sent to the graveyard is returned to the bottom of its owner's deck instead. If a Mechfighter monster is destroyed in battle, send the top cards from both player's graveyards to the deck equal to the level of the monster that destroyed the Mechfighter monster and shuffle it.

The OCG on the last sentence may be a little off, its a complicated effect, but basically if your opponent kills a mechfighter monster with a level 6 monster, each player returns 6 or the top cards in their graveyard back to the deck and shuffle it.

I love the idea (as it would seem everyone does) but may I ask that you post the Lore of these cards, the first one i would like to make some changes to (OCG wise)... but yeah...

Combine these guys with the Guardian Thestalos (hope i got that right) and you have the most Amazing deck ever, lol, just realised that

[quote name='BlackWindDragon' timestamp='1300633179' post='5085009']
shouldnt be this in the Pop Culture Section since the images are based on digimon?
[/quote]

NO!!!!!!
The pop culture section is for cards that have their names or play style bassed upon other Things, just because the pictures use digimon does not mkae them Pop culture since there names and "feel" do not reference Digimon in any form

Archived