Undead Skeletal General [Monster Card] 2/???

[center]

[b][size="5"]Cards:[/size][/b]
[size="3"]I'm planning on creating cards off songs.
So if you would like to request a card from a song; do please fill out the REQUEST FORM below.[/size]

[b][size="5"]Request Form:[/size][/b]
[size="3"][i]Song:
Band/Artist:[/i][/size]

NOTE: Please spell the song and band/artist name right for I don't want to be searching for a long time.

[size="4"][i][b]Rate/Hate'

Enjoy.[/b][/i][/size]

[spoiler=Guardian Angel - Guardian Angel by Abandon All Ships!]
[size="3"][i]Song: Guardian Angel
Band/Artist: Abandon All Ships![/i][/size]

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/24wt5qr.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Lore:[/b]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having 6 or more Fairy-Type monsters in your Graveyard and removing from play 2 of them. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 300. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster to your hand from your Graveyard except "Guardian Angel".
[/spoiler]

[size="3"][i]Song: Undead
Band/Artist: Hollywood Undead[/i][/size]

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2chtj75.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Lore:[/b]
If this card is Special Summoned by a Zombie-Type monster's effect and is the only monster you control, you can Special Summon 2 Zombie-Type monsters from your hand whose DEF is 500 or less. When this card destroys a monster your opponent controls, increase this card's ATK by 200. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand whose DEF is 500 or less.

[/center]

Imo I would change the card to.
This card cannot be blah blah blah . This card can only be specialed by having 6 or more Fairy types and by removing 2 of them. Once per turn you can rfp 1 light monster to give this card 300 atk. when this card is destroyed you can add 1 light fairy monster to your hand except guardian angel.
then just changing its attack to 2300.

[quote name='♠>:Stick-Man:<♠' timestamp='1300306249' post='5077274']
I just changed the whole effect on the card and a bit of the grammar like you said.

Posts don't really matter? Well maybe not to you good sir (:

And you seem to be doing good yourself, well you got the whole meta down for the cards I'll tell you that now.

I bet your a bad ass player as well!
[/quote]

Well a new member could just join the site and he could be the best duelist in the world.
No one knows.
And a lot of legendary members I know don't even know anything about yugioh.
And I'm not that much of a bad ass player ;)

for the first card is alright, honestly i <3 it. Simple, new, and useful.

2nd cards= maybe it little OPed, because of its removing from play ability. the rest is acceptable, and you can brought this card to field, by P Turtle. So, if maybe you willing to remove the effects i mentioned. it will be more, and more balanced :)

Archived