LOCK

call-of-duty-logo.jpg

This club has been remade due to the request by JG after he left. If you would like to see the old club, click

here.

This club is pretty simple. For the people that like COD. There is not a application, just ask if you can join. But if you spam or flame I can kick you from this club. Kay?

If you would like someone's GT/PSN, ask them nicely. Without the application this creates privacy.

Members:

Spit Blaze

Jacoby746

Anbu-of-Sand

Kotaro

-2 from SK.0

Xazeon

Blesh

Brink of Destruction

ExplosiveCrossbow

Horrific

Final Fantasy Revolution

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So....anyone have suggestions on a Assault / SMG that works with Flak Jacket, Warlord, and Tactical Mask, and possibly has a decent Iron Sight? I've been using the AK74u / AK47 and I can't seem to get the amount of kills I want with the 74u with it's low, I think it was Fire Rate, and for the AK47, I just can't get used to it's recoil. So yeah, suggestions are loved.

Ok Blesh.

I am loving the Kiparis w/ Extended mags right now. It only has about 2 clips, but I can go a long way with it.

At first I couldn't figure out why the Kiparis was considered 'bad' with it's pretty good stats, then I figured out.

It's mags size almost makes it a must to run Scavenger D:

I'm in.

MW2 is so much more fun than Black Ops.

All but an opinion my good friend. I would have been more fond of Modern Warfare 2 as well, if it weren't One Man Army and Noob Tubes driving me away from it, along with Black Ops having Zombies, Cod Points, Wager Matches, Theater Mode, and Combat Training driving me in / even more further away.

At first I couldn't figure out why the Kiparis was considered 'bad' with it's pretty good stats, then I figured out.

It's mags size almost makes it a must to run Scavenger D:

Hm... I might try to go for Scavenger Pro again. But I am, a level 42. Might be useless...

@Brink

Perhaps. Only if you will be active.

Archived