Beast card contest

jacy

All YMC rules apply this is a contest for beast type cards only there will be three rounds and each round I will eliminate 5 people each round there will be 16 people and I will be the only judge I will give you a category each round (Normal, effect, fusion,ect.). It will cost 5 points to enter and all entry points will be added to the pot my plan is to have 1st place 100 points and 8 reps 2nd place 75 points and 7 reps and 3rd place 25 points and 5 reps. I will wait till enough people join to start the contest please donate to the pot. If you have any questions just feel free to ask.

contestents

1. DISASTROUS!!

2. AsterikcAde

3..:Gister Knows:.

4. jemomaker

5.Darkplant

total pot : 268

the first place winner is WolfFan16

second place is jemomaker

third place is Darkplant

sorry but .:Gister Knows:. you didnt make a beast card :(

All YMC rules apply this is a contest for beast type cards only there will be three rounds and each round I will eliminate 5 people each round there will be 16 people and I will be the only judge I will give you a category each round (Normal, effect, fusion,ect.). It will cost 5 points to enter and all entry points will be added to the pot my plan is to have 1st place 50 points and 10 reps 2nd place 30 points and 9 reps and 3rd place 10 points and 8 reps. I will wait till enough people join to start the contest please donate to the pot. If you have any questions just feel free to ask.

you cant give out more than 8 reps :(

[spoiler=DEATH GOD]342464rz.jpg

LORE:You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field. If this card is Special Summoned, you cannot activate its effect this turn. When this card attacks, discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's Life Points by that monster's DEF.This card can attack twice if it's Special Summoned.

Archived