Pokemon Black Problem

Rias Gremory

Question

I have a little problem on Random Matchup.
Ok so I select Triple Battle, I connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi and I select "Free Mode". When it says "Recieving data" it says "There is a problem with your Pokemon and they could not participate"
I checked and my I didnt had a legendary on my team. Then I looked at the Items, and they didnt had the same ones. Whats wrong?

I was gonna try a battle with a couple of Eevee evolutions.
The team I was gonna use:
-Umbreon
-Vaporeon
-Espeon
-Haxorus
-Chandelure
-Jolteon

I love Eevee evolutions and I know they are not that strong but I just wanted to try them in Wi-Fi Battle. (P.s I traded them from my Pokemon games when I finished the Story Mode)

What can be the problem?

4 answers to this question

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1300319921' post='5077750']
*facepalm*

Daniela already finished Story Mode, where upon its completion you get the National Pokedex.

Honestly I don't see why there's a problem; it should've let you do a battle with that party.
You could have a wi-fi connection problem, but I'm not entirely sure.

You should ask Flame Dragon.
[/quote]

Yeah cuz when It says "Recieving Data" after that it says "There is a problem with your Pokemon and they could not participate"

And its weird cause I had already used my Eevee on previous Wi-Fi battles. And all of the sudden, I get these error. And its not connection cuz it always shows that my Internet is full bars

[quote name='White Devil Daniela' timestamp='1300320388' post='5077770']
Yeah cuz when It says "Recieving Data" after that it says "There is a problem with your Pokemon and they could not participate"

And its weird cause I had already used my Eevee on previous Wi-Fi battles. And all of the sudden, I get these error. And its not connection cuz it always shows that my Internet is full bars
[/quote]

Try a battle with just Unova Pokemon, and then go back to your Eeveelutions and see if that works.
It could be that it'll only allow Unova Pokemon, but who knows?

[quote name='yugiohbakuganpokemon' timestamp='1300318939' post='5077708']
Maybe you need to get the National Pokedex first because Eevee evolutions are not naturally found in Black and White.
[/quote]

*facepalm*

Daniela already finished Story Mode, where upon its completion you get the National Pokedex.

Honestly I don't see why there's a problem; it should've let you do a battle with that party.
You could have a wi-fi connection problem, but I'm not entirely sure.

You should ask Flame Dragon.

Archived