WHAT!?... Dark? Monster Reborn

Darklord Draxon

[img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2326/254867ap.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= Effect]Discard 1 DARK monster from your hand and remove 1 DARK monster from your graveyard to special summon 1 monster from either players graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Dark Monster Reborn" card per turn. You can remove this card and 1 other level 5 or higher DARK monster from your graveyard to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard. You cannot activate both effects on the same turn this card was activated.[/spoiler]
It may seem broken but it is an equivalent of "Monster Reborn". And sorry about the OCG if it is a little off.

BUMP

Probably even better than the normal Monster Reborn, I always thought what Monster Reborn would be like if it was in a Trap mechanic and well...here it is! I found out! And like I hypothesized in my mind the card is playable and can make you win out of nowhere if you're in a tough spot in a duel. Very well designed! 9.5/10

Interesting effect, and would power up basically any DARK-oriented deck. Better than Monster Reborn in the fact that it can remove itself to revive again.

Discard 1 DARK monster [s]from your hand[/s] and remove [b]from play[/b] 1 DARK monster [b]in[/b] your [b]G[/b]raveyard to [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummon 1 monster from either player[b]'[/b]s [b]G[/b]raveyard. You can only activate 1 "Dark Monster Reborn" card per turn. You can remove [b]from play[/b] this card and 1 [b]L[/b]evel 5 or higher DARK monster from your [b]G[/b]raveyard to [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummon 1 monster from your [b]G[/b]raveyard. [b]This effect cannot be activated the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard.[/b]

[quote]Interesting effect, and would power up basically any DARK-oriented deck. Better than Monster Reborn in the fact that it can remove itself to revive again.

Discard 1 DARK monster from your hand and remove from play 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Dark Monster Reborn" card per turn. You can remove from play this card and 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard.[/quote]

Thanks for the comments and I will make sure to edit that OCG. I am only human, I make mistakes.

[quote]Probably even better than the normal Monster Reborn, I always thought what Monster Reborn would be like if it was in a Trap mechanic and well...here it is! I found out! And like I hypothesized in my mind the card is playable and can make you win out of nowhere if you're in a tough spot in a duel. Very well designed! 9.5/10[/quote]

Thanks for those words of encouragement i guess.. But yea I thought this card would be crap cuz i thought it would be OP'ed but i guess it is broken enough to be limited or maybe semi limited. This is actually my first time i made a card and had over 8/10. so thanks for that too.

[quote]I remember making a similar card one time. Except it had a heavier cost.[/quote]

Yea, well my bad if I made a card similar to your cuz its bound to happen that people will make similar cards to cards that other people made. but I thought about the cost for this card so that it actually helps out DARK monsters like "Doomsdays Horror".

TO: Everyone on YCM.
Keep commenting and rating. give me some tips and maybe some cards that i could make that would be great to draw.
PS: I drew the pic for the DARK Monster Reborn card and if people have anymore ideas then i could make the pic of the card and post it up on the Forum.

Archived