Stuff that came out of nowhere

[color="#FF8C00"][b]Mist Valley Skyrider
WIND/level 3/Winged Beast/Tuner
ATK:1200/DEF:500[/b]
This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card attack directly using its own effect, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent becomes the original ATK of this card and at the end of the Damage Step return this card to its owner's hand.

[b]Mist Valley Great Hawk
WIND/Level 6/Winged Beast/Effect
ATK:2300/DEF:1200[/b]
During the turn 1 or more monsters you control were returned to your hand, if your opponent controls 1 or more monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

[b]Beast Squad - Wolven the Lone
EARTH/Level 4/Beast/Effect
ATK:2200/DEF:1000[/b]
If you control another face-up monster other than "Beast Squad - Wolven the Lone", destroy this card.

[i]Note: "Beast Squad - Wolven the Lone" is not destroyed if you control any face-down monster on the field.[/i]

[b]Beast Squad - Swift Panther
EARTH/Level 4/Beast/Effect
ATK:1600/DEF:1500[/b]
When 1 monster on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand.

[b]Beast Squad - Savannah the Lion King
EARTH/Level 3/Beast/Effect
ATK:1750/DEF:300[/b]
Once per turn you can select 1 face-up monster on the field. That monster's effect is negated and this card cannot inflict Battle Damage to your opponent this turn.

[b]NEW
Iron Chain Anchorman
EARTH/Level 3/Rock/Effect
ATK:1200/DEF:1700[/b]
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls and change it to Defense Position. As long as this card is face-up on the field that monster loses 400 DEF and cannot change its Battle Position.
[/color]
[color="#008000"][b]Wind Slash
Quick Play Spell Card[/b]
Activate only when a WIND monster you control is returned to your hand and you control no other monsters. select and destroy 1 monster on the field with the lowest ATK and inflict Damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.

[i]Note: "Wind Slash" check the number of monsters you control after the WIND monster is returned to your hand.[/i]

[b]NEW
Beast Squad Emergency Signal
Normal Spell Card[/b]
Reveal the top 3 cards from your Deck. Special Summon as many "Beast Squad" monsters revealed this way as posbile, then shuffle all the other cards shown this way into your Deck.

[b]NEW
Iron Chain Burning Blaster
Equip Spell Card[/b]
Equip only to an "Iron Chain" monster. Equipped monster gains 600 ATK. Each time equipped monster attacks, if a card(s) was sent from your opponent's Deck to his Graveyard this turn, you opponent cannot activate SPell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
[/color]

[color="#800080"][b]Eyes of the Black Night Cat
Continous Trap Card[/b]
Activate when you lose Life Points. Equip this card to a mosnter you control as an equip Spell Card, as long as this card is equipped this way to a monster you control, each time you Lose Life Points, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by the amount of Life Points you loss. During each of your Standby Phases halve the equipped monster's original ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw a card.

[i]Note:
* The ATK gained by this card's effect is permanent, even if this card is destroyed. * * This card's ATK reduction only apllies to Original ATK so it doesn't affect the amount of ATK gained from this card's first effect.*** This card's ATK gaining effect counts both battle Damage and effect Damage as losing Life.[/i]

[b]Wild Roar
Normal Trap Card[/b]
Activate only when a Beast-Type monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of damage you inflicted by battle to your opponent during this turn.

[b]Swirling Wind of the Mist Valley
Continous Trap Card[/b]
Activate when a "Mist Valley" monster you control would be sent to the Graveyard. Once per turn, when a "Mist Valley" monster you control would be sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points and return that monster to your hand instead.

[b]NEW
Iron Chain Catapult
Continous Trap Card[/b]
Activate when 1 or more card(s) are sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, other than "Iron Chain Catapult", send the top 3 card from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each monster sent this way to the Graveyard. "Iron Chain" monsters you control gain 300 ATK.[/color]

I like the Mist Valley Monsters, effects are...interesting.
Wolven seems odd, but with Skill Drain on the field, can be quite OPed. Well, not really compared to the Goblin Attack Force or IFL.
Eyes of the black cat...the wording...plz fix a little. And isnt it doing a little too much?
SWIRLING! lol! A Mist Valley form of Black Whirlwind with a twist. I swear, this card could be OPed if used just right :D.

Rating Overall: 7.99

Individual Rates:
Mist Valley Skyrider - 8.3/10
Mist Valley Great Hawk - 9.4/10
Beast Squad - Wolven the Lone - 6.9/10
Beast Squad - Swift Panther - 7.9/10
Eyes of the Black Night Cat - 5.6/10
Wild Roar - 8/10
Swirling Wind of the Mist Valley - 9.8/10

On a side note, could you check out my "Beaul Scead" monsters? plz and ty

Mist Valley Skyrider>>balanced and decent effect

Mist Valley Great Hawk>>same, and pretty useful

Beast Squad - Wolven the Lone>>maybe change it to "if you control another mist valley monster/beast squad, not just the Wolv itself"

Beast Squad > <3 this card, it can be in any Deck. and its very boosting

Eyes of the Black Night Cat>pretty balance, and not more to saying just awesome

Wild Roar>so this card is activated at the last attack of your Beast?

Swirling Wind of the Mist Valley>awesome support,

Overall - A, :D

[quote name='Wolfy Eddy' timestamp='1300334465' post='5078243']
Could you check out my "Beaul Scead" monsters? plz and ty
[/quote]

Yeah why not...

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300335697' post='5078286']
Beast Squad - Wolven the Lone>>maybe change it to "if you control another mist valley monster/beast squad, not just the Wolv itself"

[b]Ehm...Beast Squad and Mist Valley are different Archetype thought...also card says face-up you can have other face-downs along this card.[/b]

Wild Roar>so this card is activated at the last attack of your Beast?

[b]Yes it does[/b]
[/quote]

Thanks for the comments
:o new cards.

Beast Squad - Savannah the Lion King 8/10
[b]lol, lion king ftw :D. I kinda like this card. In a way it reminds me of Tiger King Wanghu.[/b]

Wind Slash --> 8.6/10
[b]A fast fissure with burn. The effect could be a little better or more oriented with the way Winged Beasts play their effects. Still, it's good.[/b]

Archived