FUSION CONTEST!!!! FINISHED

poinl

Posted · Hidden by hahalol, March 18, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by hahalol, March 18, 2011 - No reason given

yaaa i sent points ( if im not allowed to join dont worry just keep them ) but if i can join im in :D

also just tell me if i cant join it's fine i know im low on stars i just started playing this again ^ _ ^

[spoiler=FUSION~MONSTERS]342464i.jpgTHE MONSTERS NEEDED=342464.jpgAND342464b.jpg DONE!

Invincible Ire Of RA + Empress Eater

This card can be treated as dark-type monster.If this card is in your Graveyard during Standby Phase and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card in Attack Position.You cannot activate this effect if there monsters in your Graveyard. If this card is Special summoned with this effect, remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls from the field.=monster=When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard and remove it from play this card gains equal to the remove cards ATK.During battle between this attacking card and Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this ATK of this card,inflict the difference as battle Damage to your opponent.If this card would be destroyed by battle you can remove this card to end the battle phase. =monster=You can put one counter on this card MAX:3 for each turn this card goes in battle.When this card has 3 counters on it you can special summon One Dragon-Type monster excluding the summoning conditions.When the monster is summoned it treated as normal summon.

Posted · Hidden by hahalol, March 17, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by hahalol, March 17, 2011 - No reason given

260399.jpg

Miniature Dark Dragon + Miniature Dark Dragon

Tribute 200 lifepoints to activate Geith's Special Effect, once activated Geith slips into the shadows and comes up at a nearby enemy card and these effects happen, if face up it goes back to hand, if face down it becomes face up. In addition that card cannot be attacked or attack for one battle phase.

260399.jpg

+

260399.jpg i know i'm not that good >.<

260399.jpg

Miniature Dark Dragon + Miniature Dark Dragon

Tribute 200 lifepoints to activate Geith's Special Effect, once activated Geith slips into the shadows and comes up at a nearby enemy card and these effects happen, if face up it goes back to hand, if face down it becomes face up. In addition that card cannot be attacked or attack for one battle phase.

260399.jpg

+

260399.jpg i know i'm not that good >.<

horrible ocg.

Posted · Hidden by hahalol, March 17, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by hahalol, March 17, 2011 - No reason given

horrible ocg.

Ya sry i can fix it but im really tired i'm not doing so good since im tired can i repost Thursday (my question mark key is broken)

so tired i dont feel like putting a single comma :(

Joining. As far as I can see the posted cards are...*coughs* nono, I don't want annoyances.

EDIT: Here.

[spoiler=Cards]

115072.jpg

If you tribute summon this card, the Tributes must be Rock-Type. Once per turn, you can select 1 Rock-Type monster in your deck and send it to the Graveyard. In the End Phase of a turn in which this card was destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 2 Rock-Type Monsters in your Graveyard and remove them from play to Special Summon this card. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

115072.jpg

If this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Deck by the effect of a Rock-Type monster, add it to your Hand instead. In the End Phase of a turn in which this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 Rock-Type Monster in your Graveyard and remove them from play to Special Summon this card. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

115072e.jpg

"The Embodiment Efflixi" + "The Embodiment Glegyr"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning to your Graveyard the above cards removed from play by their own effects (you do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, you can select 1 of your removed from play Rock-Type monsters and return it to your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. In the End Phase of a turn in which this card was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 2 Rock-Type Monsters removed from play and send them to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

Archived