Solitary Gamble

:bcoe

[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8801/359185.jpg[/img]

Lore:
Neither player can Draw cards from their Decks. Destroy this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after its activation. If [an effect would be activated that would allow a player to draw card(s)] (including the Draw Phase), a player can decide to send the card(s) to the Graveyard [from the top of their Decks] instead at a cost of 500 Life Points per card to the controller of this card.

Neither player can Draw cards from their Decks. Destroy this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after its activation. >><<< If a card(s) would be drawn from the Deck (including the Draw Phase), a player can decide to send the card(s) to the Graveyard instead at a cost of 500 Life Points per card to the controller of this card.

see the spaces? you said neither player can draw card(s) from their Decks . So sentences after >><< is impossible to be activate??

or i misunderstood about your effect, let me know then.. ;)

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300373266' post='5078770']
Neither player can Draw cards from their Decks. Destroy this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after its activation. >><<< If a card(s) would be drawn from the Deck (including the Draw Phase), a player can decide to send the card(s) to the Graveyard instead at a cost of 500 Life Points per card to the controller of this card.

see the spaces? you said neither player can draw card(s) from their Decks . So sentences after >><< is impossible to be activate??

or i misunderstood about your effect, let me know then.. ;)
[/quote]

...................................................... loophole?
Must fix that effect though.. It makes absoultly no sense with the effects after the first one.

[quote name='Demon wolf' timestamp='1300374314' post='5078795']
And as we *sneeze "Advance member"* Can give you additional in advice card making
[/quote]

this such a good YCM member, stay this and dont change yourself to a Evil One, (Many member changes to this when they feel they good)

Archived