Self-Serving Contest! FINISHED!

seattleite

Objective:

* Make a card which works with other copies of itself. It could be anything from Special Summoning, burning, milling, etc. Anything.

* Judging based on Balance, Simplicity, Creativity, and Usefulness (see "How to get a good Score" spoiler for more)

* A small portion will include OCG but I will not mark you down for small mistakes.

[spoiler=Contestants/Judge]

Contestants:

1. YinYangYan(Card Submitted)

2. AsterikcAde(Card Submitted)

3. n8thegr8(Card Submitted)

4. DarkPlant(Card Submitted)

5. #Sasuke Uchiha# (Card Submitted)

6. Maha Guns (Card Submitted)

7. FacelessHero (Card Submitted)

8. Goodnight (Card Submitted)

Judges:

1. Me

2. Gister Knows

[spoiler=Example]

Squirrel Barracks

Beast/WIND/Lv2/1200/0

If this card is face-up on your side of the field and your opponent controls 2 or more monsters than you do, you can Special Summon 1 "Squirrel Barracks" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Rules:

* No Entry Fee

* No Reserving entries - Post your card within 24 hours of joining or you will be disqualified.

* Card must be Realistic, but I will not judge on Picture or Name.

[spoiler=How to get a Good Score]

Note that Balance is usually the antithesis of Usefulness, and Creativity the antithesis the opposite of Simplicity. Try to fulfill all of them!

A horrendously OP'd card might receive a perfect score in Usefulness but a 0 for balance. Don't try it cause you won't win that way.

However, there can be balanced but useful cards, and simple but creative cards. Especially for the latter - make the purpose of the card clear and don't put in a bunch of random, unnecessary effects. But also make sure the effect isn't overused.

Prizes:

1st place: 2 reps, 200 points

2nd place: 2 reps, 100 points

3rd place: 1 rep, 50 points

4th and under: 25 points (consolation prize)

Judge: 1 rep, 50 points

End Date: March 26 at the latest (sooner if all contestants have entered/submitted)

I'll join.

Here is my card:

70725r.jpg

[spoiler=Card's Lore]When you summon this card, shuffle 1 "Terrorspawn Hellwing" from your graveyard into your Deck. If this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard or if a card's effect is activated while this card is face up, Special Summon 1 "Terrorspawn Hellwing" from your Deck or Graveyard onto your side of the Field in any position. Once per turn, if there are two or more "Terrorspawn Hellwings" on the Field, inflict 800 damage to your Opponent.

here's my card!

212550y.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, Special Summon one "Magma Minnow" from your Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field. This card gains ATK equal to the total number of face-up "Magma Minnow"s on your side of the field X400. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Magma Minnow" from your Hand or Deck to your side of the field.

You make a "Self-Serving" contest without any dirty thinking? Goddamn jeez.

115072.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 1 Fairy-Type Monster from your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Sacred Core" from your Deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Sacred Core". When there is a "Sacred Core" on your side of the field except this card, once per turn, you can select 1 Levle 2 or higher Fairy-Type Monster in your hand, Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it.

You make a "Self-Serving" contest without any dirty thinking? Goddamn jeez.

115072.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 1 Fairy-Type Monster from your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Sacred Core" from your Deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Sacred Core". When there is a "Sacred Core" on your side of the field except this card, once per turn, you can select 1 Levle 2 or higher Fairy-Type Monster in your hand, Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it.

no, that never crossed my mind till you mentioned it >>

Accepted

I'm joining. Here's my card. Yeah, it's Pop Culture, but it didn't say it is a Pokemon...so...

[spoiler=Deoxys, The Virus]

114544.jpg

Lore: When this card is Summoned, you can place 1 "ATK counter" or "DEF counter". Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for every "ATK counter" on it. Increase the DEF of this card by 1000 for every "DEF counter" on it. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can place 1 "ATK counter" or "DEF counter" on this card. If this card is destroyed, inflict damage equal to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of counters on it x200. Then, you can add up to 2 "Deoxys, The Virus" from your deck to your hand.

May the best Card Maker win.

i join !

203203g.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can place "Battle Assault Droid" from your Deck to the top of your Deck. While you control face-up "Battle Assault Droid", you can Special Summon "Battle Assault Droid" from your hand or Graveyard by discarding 1 Spell or Trap Card. When 3 "Battle Assault Droid" are in your Graveyard, you can return them to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled and draw 1 card.

Here's my card:

383473.jpg

Lore: This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each "Swarming Insects" face-up on the field. When this card is normal summoned add 1 "Swarming Insects" from your graveyard to your hand. When this card is destroyed in battle or by the effects of a card, Special Summon 1 "Swarming Insects" from your hand to the field. When this card is Special Summoned add 1 "Swarming Insects' from your deck to your hand. During your End Phase increase your life points by 100 for each "Swarming Insects" face-up on the field.

My first time making a card thats "self-serving" XD hope you like it.

146927.jpg

Once per turn, you can select up to 2 "Eatos Morta" from your Graveyard or field and equip them to this card. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Eatos Morta" equipped to this card and 1 monster in your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play monsters onto your side of the field.

Archived