Dragon War of Cyber D's

Darklord Draxon

Which one is your favorite? What Dragon do you think is the best?
[img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8387/254867d.jpg[/img]OR[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4514/254867.jpg[/img]
[spoiler= "Dark Volcano Dragon" Effect][color="#8B0000"][b]1 DARK OR FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK OR FIRE monsters
When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters ATK. If this card attacks a monster in defense mode and this cards ATK is higher than the defense position monster's DEF, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your main phase, you can pay 2000 life points to send all cards on the field to the graveyard, except this card. This card can't attack the turn you activate this effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove 1 other monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card during the End Phase. This card is unaffected by your opponent's trap card effects.[/b][/color][/spoiler][spoiler= "Plasma Giga Dragon" Effect][color="#006400"][b]1 Dragon-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT OR DARK monsters
Any damage that your opponent takes (either effect damage or battle damage), you gain Life poinst equal to the amount of damage they took. Once per turn, you can decrease the DEF of this card by 500 (permanently) to negate the effect of a spell card and destroy it. If your opponent activates a card effect that would a destroy a card(s) on the field, you can remove this card from play and gain Life Points equal to the number of cards that were destroyed by the effect x800. If this card was removed by its own effect, Special Summon it during the End Phase. When this card declares an attack, you take 1000 damage and this card gains 500 ATK during the damage step only.[/b][/color][/spoiler]

I'm more of a beatstick beating your ass to death type of person when it comes to playing this game, so the dueling style of the effect mechanics that mostly describes my dueling style is Dark Volcano Dragon, a hefty inflicter because of its effect and it's ATK stat is compatible with an OTK. So yeah, my favorite is Dark Volcano Dragon out of these two. The other Dragon is just too triggery and too strategy based, and it's drawback effects is not very beneficial. But overall, you are a very good Yu Gi Oh Card Maker for a fairly new member, I'm impressed! 9/10

Thanks for the comments :) Yes Dark Volcano Dragon is my favorite too cuz not only is he good but he is my card. I am Draxon in Cyber D's and Draxon uses "Dark Volcanic" monsters which I might post when I get some pics for them. I will post up another Dragon War too when I get a Chance. There are more than 2 signer Dragon's in Cyber D's, there is actually 7 Signer Dragons I already shown u 2 of them. The other Dragons are:
-"Oblivion Destruction Dragon"
-"Infernal War Dragon"
-"Immortal Vampire Dragon"
-"Lightning Voltic Dragon"
and
-"Nightmare Spirit Dragon"

[quote= jushirouki, Posted Today, 03:51 PM]Dark Volcano Dragon = Rekindling abuse! [/quote]
LOL yes you are right which means people are gonna run Flamvell Decks.

[quote= AsterikcAde, Posted Today, 03:38 PM]I'm more of a beatstick beating your ass to death type of person when it comes to playing this game, so the dueling style of the effect mechanics that mostly describes my dueling style is Dark Volcano Dragon, a hefty inflicter because of its effect and it's ATK stat is compatible with an OTK. So yeah, my favorite is Dark Volcano Dragon out of these two. The other Dragon is just too triggery and too strategy based, and it's drawback effects is not very beneficial. But overall, you are a very good Yu Gi Oh Card Maker for a fairly new member, I'm impressed! 9/10[/quote]
Well Thank you. I am glad someone enjoys the hard work of the ideas. These are all cards used for my anime and I want the public to like it. And I guess everyone likes Dark Volcano Dragon.

Archived