Toon kaibaman

Blackyol

Okay, first off, you need to post the card properly. After you've made the card and generated it, click it. A code appears below, copy and paste it into the thread. It'll appear at a larger size and will not have to be clicked to be viewed.
Now, onto the card itself.
Nothing special, just another toon with the effect of another monsters. There are a couple of grammatical errors, such as the fact that toons always start with this effect: "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly." Sometimes there's extra effects though. Also, when stating a card name, in this case, "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon", you need to put it in quotes, like I just did.
Overall, it's okay, I see you're new here so I'll go easy on you. 8/10

[quote name='xx3004' timestamp='1300491906' post='5081777']
Personal Idea: Is that overpower? You can just summon a 3-star monster [tribute nothing], and then tribute that monster to get a toon dragon [which needs to tribute 2 monsters].

[x]
[/quote]

That's... basically what the original Kaibaman is...

Archived