Elemental Dragon vs n8thegr8 rematch!!! FINISHED

Mecha Love

212550h.jpg

All WATER monstes gain ATK equal to the total number of face-up WATER monsters on the field X200. Once per turn, you can place one Sea Counter on one WATER monster you control. A monster with a Sea Counter cannot be destroyed by opponent's card effects. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, destroy all Sea Counters on the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the total number of Sea Counters destroyed X400.

212550s.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, return one Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Graveyard to your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can send two WATER monsters in your hand to the Gravyeard to Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in face-up attack posistion.

212550.jpg

Once per turn, you can select one WATER Tuner in your Deck and add it to your hand.

212550g.jpg

1 "Sea Hatchling" + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters.

While this card is on the field, all WATER monsters gain 200 ATK. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed it is not. By tributing one WATER monster on your side of the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

Cool! Posting mine! Another set of EPIC cards!!! :o

361959.jpg[/img] Important for summoning ace card.

LORE:This card can only be activated while you control "Pegasus, The Winged Horse" and "Unicorn, The Pure Horse". While this card is in play, your opponent cannot negate the Synchro Summon of "The Heavenly Star Beast". If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, send 3 LIGHT monsters from your Hand or Deck to the Graveyard also.

361959g.jpg[/img] Tuner

LORE: 1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.

This card can only be used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of "The Heavenly Star Beast". Once per turn, while this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can increase the Level of a monster you control by 1.

361959.jpg[/img]

Lore:1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.

Destroy this card if you control a DARK monster on your side of the field. If this card attacks a face-up DARK monster on your opponents side of the Field you can destroy the DARK monster immediately without applying damage calculation. Once per turn, while this card is in face-up Defense Position, you can decrease the Level of a monster you control by 2.

361959m.jpg[/img] Accel Ace card

Lore: "Pegasus, The Winged Horse" Tuner Synchro monster + "The Pure Unicorn" non-tuner monster.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. This card can only be Synchro Summoned while "Star Beast Nebular" is in play. Once per turn, you can remove 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play to give this card the effect(s) of the removed monster. You can reduce this cards Level by 1 to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or monster effect(s). If this cards Level reaches 0, remove this card from play (for the remainder of the Duel). If a LIGHT monster is attacked, remove this card from play to negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card which was removed from play by this effect.

A lot to do with this set is the changing of levels. For example. The Tuner and non-tuner work together to sort out the levels to make it possible to summon the ace monster. Then, after summoning the ace card, it will decrease Levels so finally you could use it for another synchro summon or whatever. The Field spell is important to summon ace card but also the "send 3 cards to graveyard" gives ace card more variety of effects!

Guest Talos the Wind Ninja

I vote for Elemental Dragon

I like how he used mythical horses in all the cards.

I like how it was a high level synchro tuner and a low level normal synchro because it is usually the other way around,

Good effects all the way around.

But n8thegr8,

Your cards were pretty good also so it was a hard choice.

I have to say, although I like the play style of n8thegr8's set, I like what Elemental Dragon has done with the level changing to use effects.

To be honest, I could go for either, but I think that Elemental Dragon's are a bit more intuitive so I vote Elemental Dragon.

I have to say, although I like the play style of n8thegr8's set, I like what Elemental Dragon has done with the level changing to use effects.

To be honest, I could go for either, but I think that Elemental Dragon's are a bit more intuitive so I vote Elemental Dragon.

Thanks!

Also thanks to n8thegr8. Really cl;ose contest, everyone says so!!

2-1. So I win!

Archived