Ironscatter Archetype

Mehmani

|Ironscatter Single Gear|0|ASIR|Machine/Tuner/Effect|Earth|1||400|200|You can select 1 "Ironscatter" monster you control except this card to Special Summon 1 "Ironscatter" monster from your hand with a Level equal to that of the selected monster. When this card is removed from the field, you can return it to the bottom of your Deck.|

|Ironscatter Driller Cannon|1|ASIR|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1450|Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Ironscatter" monster from your hand to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. "Ironscatter" monsters you control at the time of this effect's activation cannot attack directly the turn you activate this effect.|

|Ironscatter Steel Clump|2|ASIR|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||100|2200|When you control another "Ironscatter" monster, you can Tribute 1 "Ironscatter" monster you control to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Ironscatter" monster from your Deck.|

|Ironscatter Alloy Paladin|3|ASIR|Machine/Exceed/Effect|Earth|4||2600|2900|2 Level 4 "Ironscatter" monsters When you control no monsters except this card, once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Overlaid Monster on this card. It is destroyed during the End Phase. You can remove 1 "Ironscatter" monster in your Graveyard from play to have this card gain 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only.|

|Ironscatter Flak Cannon|4|ASIR|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Return card(s) on the field to their owner's hands equal to the number of "Ironscatter" monsters you control. Then, switch all "Ironscatter" monsters you control to face-up Defence Position.|

|Ironscatter Bolt Hacker|5|ASIR|Machine/Effect|Earth|2||500|600|Remove this card in your hand from play. Negate the effects of all face-up monster(s) on the field except "Ironscatter" monsters. Take damage equal to the combined ATK of all "Ironscatter" monsters you control.|

|Ironscatter Force Beacon|6|ASIR|Trap Card|Trap||None|||When this card is activated, it remains on the field. During your Standby Phase, gain 500 Life Points for each "Ironscatter" monster you control. You can reveal "Ironscatter" monster(s) in your hand to gain 500 Life Points for each revealed monster(s). This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Quick-Play Spell Cards.|
[quote name='Zkaiser' timestamp='1300499537' post='5082046']
I really like that Exceed and the Trap as well. Your formatting is killing my eyes though, man.

At second glance, Cyber Summon Blaster OTK. Maybe you should fix that.
[/quote]

Sorry, that's just YVD code format, I have a habit of posting cards that way. I've spaced them out a bit now.

If you could point out the exact places where I should fix things I would be glad to.

Archived