jigasaw/SAW CONTSET

KlaytonKK

sAW contest rules:NO LANGUAGE,SEXUAL THINGS,NO NON SAW THINGS. Can use any saw trap from movie I-VII custom traps can enter. Jigsaw can be used but please do not use jigsaw part 1 part 2 or part 3 or the Atopsee 1 JIGSAW AMANDA CAN BE USED! 1ST prize gets my Acount 2nd place gets my 2nd account and 3rd a good job. Please follow rules and it will be great thx

No entrance fee or prize or even rules. It seems like you just made this so people could send you ideas. I would participate, as I have been comming up with my own ideas for a Saw deck, but I don't really think you understand the point of a card contest. You should look at some of the other ones people are hosting so that you can see what you should be doing other than "POST CARDS I WANT TO SEE THEM" because right now nobody is going to enter this nor respect you.

If you need help, there are plenty of people that I'm sure will gladly give it if you ask them.

Posted · Hidden by KlaytonKK, March 19, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by KlaytonKK, March 19, 2011 - No reason given

please follow rules, if you want i can help you

please then if you wil thank you that wud be awesome

near rivers i dont want ideas i have a saw deck with amanda,jigsaw billy the puppet,and a couple traps such as the bear trap and the venus fly trap now if you can show me yours that would be great i wud sho you mine but everytime i click copy then paste the card it just shos me all the lettering like i typed it so sho me urs or not i already have a saw deck of my own i wanna see yours i am not lazy enough to take someone elses!

You need rules for this contest, otherwise it could get really out of hand.

Actually, never mind, I don't think anyone would join this. Look at other successful contests. They look neat, organized, professional, don't they?

Don't type in all caps, and don't post random pictures at the end of your posts. And if you enter your own contests, at LEAST post them so that others can actually see your card.

Guest PikaPerson01

1ST prize gets my Acount 2nd place gets my 2nd account and 3rd a good job.

Not only are your prizes terrible, but since you can only have one account, it's illegal too.

Thanks for the tipoff on the whole double account thing though. Have a fabulous day and come back in 3 days when your suspension clears.

ok guys just ethier quit sending stuff 2 him or join he is my frend not on here thow he lives by me please stop he justed wanted 2 try it it was his 1st fourm ok

Good that you said that now why don't you tell him to stop posting then read the rule of this site and also why can't you help him since you are his friend :angry:

Good that you said that now why don't you tell him to stop posting then read the rule of this site and also why can't you help him since you are his friend :angry:

dont listen to a word he says about being a friend! notice he only has one post, suspicous? i smell a double account. Sorry if you consider this annoying, just trying to help you Gister ;)

Archived