Lust for Greed

aznhobo

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1300559434' post='5083216']
It would never get used. Not only does it does less than Duality, but it costs even more. How does that make sense?
[/quote]
um you can activate multiple of these one turn?
eh i tired to make it balance as possible...
any ways you think i can change it

[quote name='aznhobo' timestamp='1300559515' post='5083217']
um you can activate multiple of these one turn?
eh i tired to make it balance as possible...
any ways you think i can change it
[/quote]
The problem is, even activating more of these in one turn, you can't summon OR attack. Duality gives you a little more to pick from.

change the RFP to shuffling back to the Deck, and make the restriction be that you can't attack. Then it could actually be preffered in some Decks over Duality.

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1300559680' post='5083220']
The problem is, even activating more of these in one turn, you can't summon OR attack. Duality gives you a little more to pick from.

change the RFP to shuffling back to the Deck, and make the restriction be that you can't attack. Then it could actually be preffered in some Decks over Duality.
[/quote]
you cant summon but you can still set :P
ill think about it
thanks for the comments!

Theres a reason with pot of duality that the remaining cards go back into the deck. Its because with most negatives such as sending to the Graveyard (not so much anymore), removing from play or discarding, you can find positives. Being sent back to the Deck removes almost any possible abusable plays.

With yours it would just give Macro Decks an unfair advantage, and not being able to summon or attack is just a lazy neg effect.

Archived