1 on 1 any card

cris444

i need a chalenger to make any card. ymc rules aplly. no spamming or joking, just 1 card. can be anything. if you want to enter, just tell me how to post a card. NO ENTRY FEE, NO PRIZE. i'm new at this. i also need a judge, whitch will be darkplant. someone tell him. first come, first serve. good luck!

I go
to post
click the card and a URL should load below it. Copy the URL and post it in the Thread.
Let make it a Zombie card and first one to 4 votes win and winner gets 1 rep and 5 points.
It alot more funner to let the people decide.
points is selected by clickin the money symbol and reps on the lower right hand side. + is postive and - is negative.

[quote name='cris444' timestamp='1300562268' post='5083323']
this is my first contest, thats all.
[/quote]

I understand it is your first contest but unless you put a prize you will not get a challenger. So unless you want to do a 1v1 by yourself, I would make the prize like + 1 rep.

[quote name='n8thegr8' timestamp='1300562059' post='5083311']
why would anyone do this without a prize? just wondering what your logic is.
[/quote]
A lot of people do contest with no prizes, just for fun. It isn't completely necessary to have a prize.

Also, I'll be your opponent.

[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7391/176933m.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. During your Main Phase, while your opponent controls 5 monsters, and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can attack monsters you control. The ATK of this card is equal to its Level x 400. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, increase the Level of this card by 2. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all cards on the field.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='cris444' timestamp='1300622593' post='5084774']
ok, cool card. just tell darkplant he is the judge, ok? o, and NO PRIZE!!! this is my very 1st contest

p.s. you misspelled hypertron.
[b]It's supposed to be Hyperton.[/b]
p.s.s. you also mispelled destiny
[b]It's supposed to be Density.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='cris444' timestamp='1304869415' post='5196208']
ok, lets end this. ist been about a month, and no votes. also theres no prize. soooooooooooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you agree, we will end this.
[/quote]
Honestly, I completely forgot about this. Ended.

Archived