malefic cards upgraded *fixed*

frankjoeseph

hi my other topic totally blew up in my face so i decided to start another one this time i figured out how to post the images so here they are
malefic doom dragon
[img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4049/382774.jpg[/img]
lore:malefic paradox dragon+malefic parallell gear
when this monster is synchro summoned you can special summon one malefic monster from your graveyard and inflict dammage to your opponent equal to it's attack nagate the effet of malefic monsters that states you can only control one face up malefic monster
ultimate parallell gear
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4049/382774.jpg[/img]
lore:when you synchro summon malefic paradox dragon activate this cards effect remove this card from play during your second standby after this cards activation special summon this removed from play card while face up on the field this monsters name is treated as malefic parallell gear
please rate out of ten

[quote name='frankjoeseph' timestamp='1300564992' post='5083414']
yes they are the same cards as in the last post but the two cards up there are not the same card they were temporarely because i had a little trouble with the images *again* :o:(:o almost done with the next cards in the set so get ready because these are not the same
[/quote]
Ok, first i've gotta say Learn to put BIG LETTERS and .(dots). This causes huge OCG errors, though I like the card itself. First picture was okay.
8/10 - Good! Hope I could help.

first of all thanks for the rating and i agree with you the second pic sucks but it was all i could find and if you look at an actual yugioh card there usually aren't dots finally here is my next card

[img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4049/382774.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/4049/382774.jpg[/img]

there now rate these

[quote name='frankjoeseph' timestamp='1300565716' post='5083433']
first of all thanks for the rating and i agree with you the second pic sucks but it was all i could find and if you look at an actual yugioh card there usually aren't dots finally here is my next card

[img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4049/382774.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/4049/382774.jpg[/img]

there now rate these
[/quote]
Ok, I gotta tell you 1 thing: YGO TCG uses a lot of dots. I'm sorry but I completly dislike the new cards; fatal OCG errors, again big letters and dots, unbalanced, overpowered, dull pictures and mispelled.

[quote name='Maxim58' timestamp='1300566671' post='5083449']
Ok, I gotta tell you 1 thing: YGO TCG uses a lot of dots. I'm sorry but I completly dislike the new cards; fatal OCG errors, again big letters and dots, unbalanced, overpowered, dull pictures and mispelled.
[/quote]
Seriously do you have to be negative about everything I have really there aren't that many misspelled words I admit to the dots thing just really it's my first real post go easy on me. :rolleyes: also the picks are not dull exept for the gear one which I intend to fix asap ok

[quote name='frankjoeseph' timestamp='1300571040' post='5083530']
Seriously do you have to be negative about everything I have really there aren't that many misspelled words I admit to the dots thing just really it's my first real post go easy on me. :rolleyes: also the picks are not dull exept for the gear one which I intend to fix asap ok
[/quote]

I already said I am looking

[quote name='frankjoeseph' timestamp='1300577678' post='5083709']
I already said I am looking
[/quote]
And if you think about it the pick for the real card isn't that good either

Well, if this is in the "Realistic Cards" Forum, I'm going to rate it as I would any other card. Utilizing my ranking system, I would give ALL these cards, overall, the following rank:

F Rank

Reason being is that with the grammatical errors, the OCG errors, and also the poor choice in pictures. I cannot fix the lore since the lore is not posted under the respective cards. If they were, I would edit it to correct them. The main thing that throws me off is the first card. It is written as a Fusion Monster, but it's a Synchro Monster.

EDIT:

The correct lore for "Malefic Doom Dragon":

[b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]aradox [b]D[/b]ragon[b]"[/b] + [b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]ara[s]l[/s]lell [b]G[/b]ear[b]"[/b]
[b]W[/b]hen this monster is [b]S[/b]ynchro [b]S[/b]ummoned[b],[/b] you can [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummon [s]one[/s] [b]1[/b] [b]"M[/b]alefic[b]"[/b] monster from your [b]G[/b]raveyard and inflict da[s]m[/s]mage to your opponent equal to it[s]'[/s]s [s]attack[/s] [b]ATK[/b]. [b]Negate[/b] the effet of [b]Malefic[/b] monsters that state[s]s[/s] [b]"You[/b] can only control [s]one[/s] [b]1[/b] face[b]-[/b]up [b]"M[/b]alefic[b]"[/b] monster[b].[/b]

The correct lore for "Ultimate Parallel Gear":

[b]W[/b]hen you [b]S[/b]ynchro [b]S[/b]ummon [b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]aradox [b]D[/b]ragon[b]",[/b] activate this card[b]'[/b]s effect[b]:[/b] [b]R[/b]emove this card from play during your [s]second[/s] [b]2nd[/b] [b]S[/b]tandby [b]Phase[/b] after this card[b]'[/b]s activation[b].[/b] [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummon this [s]removed from play[/s] card[b].[/b] [b]W[/b]hile face[b]-[/b]up on the field[b],[/b] this monster[b]'[/b]s name is treated as [b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]aral[s]l[/s]ell [b]G[/b]ear[b]".[/b]

EDIT: No offense but you need to work a little bit harder on this set. It's making somewhat good progress, but what others said, you need capitalization and grammar corrections.

For starters I was asking for a rate on the card not the grammar and the effect was on Malefic Doom Dragon"Negate the effect of all malefic monsters that states you can only control one face up malefic monster" not "You can only control one face up malefic monster" also I don't think it matters if I use attack instead of ATK and the pics are good exept for Ultimate Parallell Gear. But other than that you are right I will try harder on the cards typically the malefics aren't really OCG.

[quote name='legacy117' timestamp='1300581100' post='5083815']
Well, if this is in the "Realistic Cards" Forum, I'm going to rate it as I would any other card. Utilizing my ranking system, I would give ALL these cards, overall, the following rank:

F Rank

Reason being is that with the grammatical errors, the OCG errors, and also the poor choice in pictures. I cannot fix the lore since the lore is not posted under the respective cards. If they were, I would edit it to correct them. The main thing that throws me off is the first card. It is written as a Fusion Monster, but it's a Synchro Monster.

EDIT:

The correct lore for "Malefic Doom Dragon":

[b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]aradox [b]D[/b]ragon[b]"[/b] + [b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]ara[s]l[/s]lell [b]G[/b]ear[b]"[/b]
[b]W[/b]hen this monster is [b]S[/b]ynchro [b]S[/b]ummoned[b],[/b] you can [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummon [s]one[/s] [b]1[/b] [b]"M[/b]alefic[b]"[/b] monster from your [b]G[/b]raveyard and inflict dammage to your opponent equal to it[s]'[/s]s [s]attack[/s] [b]ATK[/b]. [b]Negate[/b] the effet of [b]Malefic[/b] monsters that state[s]s[/s] [b]"You[/b] can only control [s]one[/s] [b]1[/b] face[b]-[/b]up [b]"M[/b]alefic[b]"[/b] monster[b].[/b]

The correct lore for "Ultimate Parallel Gear":

[b]W[/b]hen you [b]S[/b]ynchro [b]S[/b]ummon [b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]aradox [b]D[/b]ragon[b]",[/b] activate this card[b]'[/b]s effect[b]:[/b] [b]R[/b]emove this card from play during your [s]second[/s] [b]2nd[/b] [b]S[/b]tandby [b]Phase[/b] after this card[b]'[/b]s activation[b].[/b] [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummon this [s]removed from play[/s] card[b].[/b] [b]W[/b]hile face[b]-[/b]up on the field[b],[/b] this monster[b]'[/b]s name is treated as [b]"M[/b]alefic [b]P[/b]aral[s]l[/s]ell [b]G[/b]ear[b]".[/b]

EDIT: No offense but you need to work a little bit harder on this set. It's making somewhat good progress, but what others said, you need capitalization and grammar corrections.
[/quote]

ok now i sort of agree with you and I did my best in this next card to fix most of the errors in the text, but could somebody give me a definition of what "good pic" is.

[img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4049/382774.jpg[/img]

I don't really like the name of Malefic Doom Dragon because there is already a card with "Doom Dragon" in its name and adding "Malefic" suggests it's a Malefic version of Infernity Doom Dragon, which it's clearly not.

[quote name='frankjoeseph' timestamp='1300589214' post='5084068']
For starters I was asking for a rate on the card not the grammar and the effect was on Malefic Doom Dragon"Negate the effect of all malefic monsters that states you can only control one face up malefic monster" not "You can only control one face up malefic monster" also I don't think it matters if I use attack instead of ATK and the pics are good exept for Ultimate Parallell Gear. But other than that you are right I will try harder on the cards typically the malefics aren't really OCG.
[/quote]

If you read my review again, I did rate the card (the picture, usability, etc.). And I just corrected the grammar because it was incorrect. And also, I did keep your final effect in the card. So make sure you check yourself before criticizing on what I did to help you with your card. Also, a good picture is typically one with detail, a background, also no watermark, and no white background.

EDIT: And also, If you are increasing or decreasing the attack on a monster, it's [u][b]ALWAYS[/b][/u] ATK, [b]not[/b] attack.

[quote name='Infernity Mirage' timestamp='1300644394' post='5085391']
I don't really like the name of Malefic Doom Dragon because there is already a card with "Doom Dragon" in its name and adding "Malefic" suggests it's a Malefic version of Infernity Doom Dragon, which it's clearly not.
[/quote]
ok here it is with a changed name if you like
[img]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4049/382774.jpg[/img] also i realized that the effect on my previous card was wrong so i corrected it and here it is:
[img]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4049/382774.jpg[/img]

Archived