Elemental Hero Claywing

Ace487

[img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4571/199986.jpg[/img]
Lore
"Elemental Hero CLayman +Elemental Hero Avian"
When this monster is summoned your opponet has to send the same amount of cards as the chosen monster and the opponet deals 100 life points for each cardSent to the graveyard

I'm having trouble understanding here. Same number of cards as selected monster? When did you select a monster? And wouldn't that be 1 card? Opponent deals damage to whom? Himself? You? I need a better explanation of the effect before I can rate properly.

Also, card grammer is poor. I think there's a FAQ on that somewhere here, but I'd worry more about explaining the effect clearly first.

Mind if I try to make some improvements?

Lore:
"Elemental Hero Clayman" + "Elemental Hero Avian"
This card can only be summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can destroy up to two cards on the field. Decrease your opponent's life points by 400 for each card destroyed by this effect.

ATK- 2000 DEF- 2200

I think that's what you meant in the effect. (Not sure if OCG is 100% correct though)

[quote name='Jacoby746' timestamp='1300593591' post='5084259']
Mind if I try to make some improvements?

Lore:
"Elemental Hero Clayman" + "Elemental Hero Avian"
This card can only be summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can destroy up to two cards on the field. Decrease your opponent's life points by 400 for each card destroyed by this effect.

ATK- 2000 DEF- 2200

I think that's what you meant in the effect. (Not sure if OCG is 100% correct though)
[/quote]

THIS sounds much better! I would use this if I still used a more traditional Elemental Hero deck!

[quote name='Hariken' timestamp='1300592468' post='5084202']
Since this is an Elemental Hero Fusion shouldn't it have an effect stating it can only be summoned by Fusion Summon?
[/quote]

not all elemental hero fushion have that in there effect

as for effect it is off all e hero fushin have sepsifid effect to the card in the fushion e.g avion dominating fushion tend to distroy spell and traps. burstinitrix tend to do burn dmg, sparkman tend to distry monsters. that is the e-hero Theam in fusing. this is a burn effect in a avion clayman fushion, witch does not properly match up if compaired to outhers.

sorry all for spelling mistaks.

[quote name='Kito' timestamp='1300767641' post='5088925']
not all elemental hero fushion have that in there effect

as for effect it is off all e hero fushin have sepsifid effect to the card in the fushion e.g avion dominating fushion tend to distroy spell and traps. burstinitrix tend to do burn dmg, sparkman tend to distry monsters. that is the e-hero Theam in fusing. this is a burn effect in a avion clayman fushion, witch does not properly match up if compaired to outhers.

sorry all for spelling mistaks.
[/quote]

The only Elemental Hero Fusions to not have that effect are the Neos Fusions. Since this is not a Neos Fusion it should have that effect!

Archived