What is your first event/Fateful Encounter Pokemon?

Jolta

If you don't count ones that I got via trading, I think the first event I received myself was a Toys R Us Regigigas.

I may have gotten a WiFi one before that, I don't really remember, but TRU 'Gigas was the only event where I went to a store to get an event. Otherwise I just trade for them, since I refuse to drive fifteen miles to find a Gamestop or Toys R Us.

I bought Diamond because my friends recommended it. It was good enough. Then, later, I regretted buying Heart Gold because all Pokemon games were pretty much the same, and there was no point in doing it. Got boring. Why everyone still loves Pokemon I can't understand. What makes me hate it even more is most likely yugiohpokemonbakugan's spamming. Maybe bakugan and pokemon were backwards. Who cares anyways.

I think you guys are confusing legends with event Pokemon. Legends aren't fateful encounter Pokemon; fateful encounter Pokemon are Pokemon you get from events or Pokemon that you get via items from events, like the Eon Ticket and crap like that.

We have all caught legends, guys. <___<

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1300663687' post='5086300']
I think you guys are confusing legends with event Pokemon. Legends aren't fateful encounter Pokemon; fateful encounter Pokemon are Pokemon you get from events or Pokemon that you get via items from events, like the Eon Ticket and crap like that.

We have all caught legends, guys. <___<
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure unintentionally finding wanderers/mirage Pokemon count. =/

Archived