YO-YO

chroneos

Was thinking about making a Deck evolving around this card. Maybe having the Deck consist of low-level machines with strong effects or something. Anyways, heres the card. Feel free to comment/rate.

[img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8608/378500p.jpg[/img]

When this card is Summoned, select up to 3 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard with 1500 ATK or less. Once per turn, you can have this card gain 1 of the selected monsters effect(s) until the end of your opponent's next turn. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard with 1500 ATK or less.

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1300600148' post='5084403']
Pretty good, I'm guessing your inspiration for this card is the Scrap Archetype right? Put this card in a Scrap Deck and it'll flow evenly with your strategy with the Scrap Archetype.
[/quote]

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300614427' post='5084648']
Yup. He got it
[/quote]

Thanks! In making this card I was actually thinking that it could serve as just a machine support, but I guess it could run well in a scrap deck as well lol.

This bad bod would be good in the potential Light Machine deck... as they basically all have 1200 ATK and some pretty decent effects

Scraps tend not to be Machine types, infact I don't think that there any, maybe 1 (?) - Scrap Searcher (?)

3 Solidarites + 3 of this thing + Light machines = GOD
Thats all there is too it, but incredible... I see not OCG errors and the effect is so unique, I greatly like this card... if only it were real... :(

Archived