i can denie requirements

you can only give 2 requirements and then you will no longer be accepted

level 3 or less only

nobody who is in my survivor contest may enter

send card to me anonomously

first to 4 votes wins

NO DEADLINE WUT!!!!

[spoiler=prize]

1 rep + 20 points + if i win you must join my survivor contest without quiting.

[spoiler=Card A]293373.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 cards in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, if you activate a card effect that would increase your Life Points, you can instead increase this card's ATK by the amount by the same amount. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster you control to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during your next turn.

[spoiler=Card B]293816.jpg

This card can only be special summoned when one level 2 Zombie-type monster is targeted for battle. When this card is face-up on your side of the field, if your opponent targets a level 2 Zombie-type monster for battle, destroy the attacking monster.

This is difficult. To be honest, both cards are good pic-wise. However my vote goes to Card A. Don't yell at me yet...I'll explain.

First, Card B is simply OPed. Think about this. Let's assume I have Clown Zombie on the field in face-down Defence. (1300/0) Easy kill. Anything with ATK higher than 0 should slaughter it. Let's assume the monster in question is Dark Magician. Then, Big Daddy's effect activates and destroys DM. On the next turn, if you have Vamp Curse in the GY, and Special Summon it (2500/800), then you further summon a Regenerating Mummy, and if your opponent controls no monsters, you have successfully pulled off an OTK.

Fine, that was way too specific of an event. Another one. FGD on the field, about to raze you to the ground, then this card activates and all your opponent's hard work in fusing gets thrown down the drain, along with a chance for you to get a Direct Attack in the next turn. You should make this card's ATK lower and effect should become something like "You can switch the Attack Target to this card instead."

So, I vote A.

This wasn't hard for me.

Card A gets my vote easily.

Card B is overly situational and too reliant on the stupidity of your opponent. As Darkplant said, the only usable Level 2 Zombie Type is Plaguespreader, and even if you are idiotic ignorant enough to leave it on the field, who on earth would attack it knowing that their monster would simply get destroyed?

Archived