[Cursed Reaction] Planetary Breaker

.Rai

[center][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2duk0ow.jpg[/IMG]

2 Level 4 monsters
While this card has a WATER Exceed Material monster, it cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is destroyed, you can select 1 of the Exceed Material monsters on this card and Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position.[/center]

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1300632860' post='5084996']
Does not fit the name... and I'm not sure the first sentence is OCG correct (they "While at least..." part)
But it is an interesting card... could be a little more powerful, but over all I like it
[/quote]

Yeah, I was a little unsure about the OCG there. I think the name's fine. Plenty of real cards have freaky names anyway.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Updated effect and OCG. Oops, double post.

To be honest, this could easily be a synchro or a tributable monster and just have the monster be special summoned from the Graveyard and have the null effect if the monster was WATER as synch or tribute material.

The cards really good tho, well balanced and I could actually see it being made, its just the effect doesn't really use the possible effect of Exceeds to its full potential.

1 thing I'd prob adjust is have increase its ATK by 300 for each WATER material monster overlaid during the Damage Step. It makes it seem more like an Exceed monster, and there aren't many Machine WATER monsters out there to abuse it with.

Also, I like the name. Feels like a Japanese anime translation, over the top and forceful.

Archived