LOCK

Mecha Love

Done mine!

221296x.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you may add one level 4 or lower SkySword monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, send all Material Monsters to the bottom of your Deck instead of the Graveyard. If the Summoned Synchro Monster is a SkySword monster, it is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards for the duration that it is on the field.

This is a support card for the archetype that I am currently making.

See my sig for the link.

made a slight OCG fix, only minor :)

here you go:

148609q.jpg

LORE: You may Special Summon this card by removing from play 2 EARTH-attribute monsters in your and your opponent's Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can remove from play 1 EARTH-attribute monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field in face-up Defense position. That card's effects are negated.

my card dudes

365966.jpg

LORE

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If there is no face-up "Zombie World" on the field, remove this card from play. Once per turn if this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can remove from play 1 Zombie-Type monster your opponent controls to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

not the best card here cause I'm a newbie haha

i would like to enter

my card:

211523.jpg

Lore: When this card is summoned (Include flip and special summon), Remove all cards on your side of the field from play, except this card. Each turn, you can select one monster card that is removed from play, then remove from play all monster on the field that have same type with the selected card until your next turn. When there is no other monster on the field except this card, return this card to your hand.

Posted · Hidden by Mecha Love, March 21, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Mecha Love, March 21, 2011 - No reason given

Here is a contest for all those newbies out there! This contest will be 3 rounds long!

What to do:

1st Round: Post a monster card (Synchro, Fusion etc. NO RITUALS!)

2nd Round: Post a Spell card

3rd Round Post a Trap card

1.DarkBen *

2. cXcross

3. Killswitch Engaged

4.nMaster *

5. Yugioh master

6. IEWowner4

7. espada 1.5

8. Yingyangyan

Judges:

Me

Tsukasa Hiragi.

Judges will judge on all that would be searched for in the realistic card section and we will post constructive criticism.

All YCM rules apply. All contestants must be 1 or 2 stars. A number of participants will be kicked out after each round. i'll give constructive criticism for all cards! A rep for the winner of every round and 2 extra reps for the overall winner! You also get a rep for joining! Let the best maker win!

Archived