Begginer's Edition 1 - Science Vs. Magic

So this is a idea that came to my mind lately...working on which shall be called a begginer's set...sorta of managing basic stuff for people to have a nice introduction to YU-GI-OH! TCG!

This first set that would deal with this premise is "Science Vs Magic" (Coded:SVSM)
SVSM will introduce a whole new concept onto the monster World...
This time 2 factions you could call them are agaisnt each other and they'll show what they are made of in this battle for survival.

[b]Magic:[/b]
[b]Spellcasters:[/b] "We Believe that magic is the way the world connects everything to us"
[b]Fiends:[/b] "The rewards we offer are great, and so is the price we charge"
[b]Fairies:[/b] "We seek peace in the hearts of the others, so we can find the peace of our own's"
[b]Science:[/b]
[b]Psychics:[/b] "Science applies the simpliest logics to all, being only a mind's trick"
[b]Machine:[/b] "Evolution is filled of destructive ways of development"
[b]Thunder:[/b] "The levels of energy are correct. All number are stabilized. Shall we proceed?"

Each phrase show a trend of their respective Type and somehow actually reveals the way they work...

And said this...Let's Start with some cards!

[b]Rocket Launcher MK-00
FIRE/Level 2/Machine-Effect
ATK:500/DEF:1200[/b]
FLIP: Send 1 "Rocket Launcher" from your Deck to the Graveyard. Inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent.

[b]Science Master
EARTH/Level 5/Psychic-Effect
ATK:2100/DEF:1500[/b]
If a Trap Card is activated during your turn you can Special Summon this card. Once per turn, if you control 1 Psychic-Type monster other than this card, you can negate the effect of a Spell Card and destroy it.

[b]Plasma Plus Warrior
WATER/Level 4/Thunder-Effect
ATK:1500/DEF:1800[/b]
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Plasma Minus Warrior" from your Deck. A monster that battles this card is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step.

[b]Wonder Magician
LIGHT/Level 3/Spellcaster-Effect
ATK:1500/DEF:800[/b]
While you control a face-up Spell Card this card gains 300 ATK. Face-up Spell Cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

[b]Cursed Demon
DARK/Level 4/Fiend-Effect
ATK:1600/DEF:0[/b]
Once per turn, you can select 2 cards in your hand and 1 card your opponent controls. Discard the selected cards from your hand and destroy your opponent's card.

[b]Soul of Protective Light
WIND/Level 1/Fairy-Effect
ATK:500/DEF:500[/b]
You can send this card from your hand and select 1 monster you control, until the End Phase, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle and you don't that damage from battles involving that monster. This effect can be activated during either player's turn.

[b]Double Twin-Wind Fans
Equip Spell Card[/b]
You can send this card equipped to a face-up monster you control to the Graveyard to select up to 2 face-up monster on the field. Change those monster's battle position.

[b]Spill of Knowledge
Normal Spell Card[/b]
Look at the top 3 cards from your Deck and choose 1 card among them. Add the selected card to your hand and put the remaining 2 cards and 1 card from your hand on the top of your Deck in any order.

[b]Sprouting Blast
Normal Trap Card[/b]
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while he controls 2 or more Attack position monsters. Select 2 Attack position monsters your opponent controls and return them to its owner's hand.

[b]Mind's Call
Normal Trap Card[/b]
Add 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
Rocket Launcher MK-00 > love this because it will very useful in my Inflict Damage only Deck

Science Master
ATK:2100/DEF:1500
If a Trap Card is activated during your turn you can "Special Summon this card without tribute'??. Once per turn, if you control 1 Psychic-Type monster other than this card, you can negate the effect of a Spell Card and destroy it. > do you mean Normal Summon?

the rest is fine, and i dont see any OCGE..
[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300807485' post='5089469']
Rocket Launcher MK-00 > love this because it will very useful in my Inflict Damage only Deck

Science Master
ATK:2100/DEF:1500
If a Trap Card is activated during your turn you can "Special Summon this card without tribute'??. Once per turn, if you control 1 Psychic-Type monster other than this card, you can negate the effect of a Spell Card and destroy it. > do you mean Normal Summon?

the rest is fine, and i dont see any OCGE..
[/quote]

Woops! I Fixed that....

Also 2 Spells and 2 Traps Added.

Archived